Thrillophilia offers one stop solution for all adventure travel needs in India. Indian Adventure is the most thrilling experience with wildlife, trekking, rafting , paragliding, surfing, kayaking, mountain biking, & eco trips all under Thrillophilia
(PRWEB) February 22, 2010
India is one of the most popular destinations of Adventure Sports and Ecotourism. Thrillophilia Adventure is the first service provider in India dealing with adventure-related activities on a pan-India level. Thrillophilia Adventure have pioneered into adventure travel throughout the Indian Himalaya, Western Ghats, Deserts, offering the widest range of adventure tours, from soft adventure, eco-tourism trips to challenging expedition travel.
Top ten destinations for Adventure in India :
1. Ladakh - Ladakh or “Little Tibet” is famous for its rich Buddhist culture the world over. With Himalayan range on one side and Karakoram Range on the other side, Ladakh has a lot to offer for adventurers. Perched on a cold desert land situated at a very high altitude with low level of atmospheric oxygen, Ladakh is one of the favorite adventure destinations in India. Ladakh Trekking has seen the maximum number of tourists in the recent past. Ladakh, homeland for a cultural heritage with beautiful monasteries, lively people and great trek routes, provides an unforgettable experience. Ladakh is one of the best spots for trekking in India.
2. Uttaranchal- The home of Himalayas and truly a paradise on earth, Uttaranchal is blessed with the air of divinity and allures everyone from everywhere. The fast flowing rivers, breathtaking snow-coated peaks, bewildering lakes, adored temples and a bursting plethora of flora and fauna make adventure in Uttaranchal worthwhile in terms of time and money. Rafting and trekking in Uttaranchal is the most favored sports among the tourists and locale. Uttaranchal offers ample scope in terms of wildlife, trekking, biking and white water rafting. Ganga and its tributaries offer grade 4 and higher levels of rafting options.
3. Himachal Pradesh- With some of the most spectacular landscapes, lofty snow peaks, deep gorges, lush green valleys and enchanting mountain lakes, Himachal Pradesh is a traveler’s paradise. The fruit-laden orchards, gurgling streams and the dense forests create charming and beautiful sites and passes suitable for trekking in Himachal. Majority of Indian trekking routes open up in summer. Himachal Pradesh has created a niche for every kind of adventure sport be it mountaineering, trekking, rock climbing, mountain camping, paragliding, river rafting, hand gliding or ice skating.
4. Sikkim - “The land of orchids”, “The land of tranquility”, Sikkim is all praises for the richness in nature which no doubt is projected as a naturalist’s paradise. Sikkim stands out in Himalayas and thereby offers innumerable adventure sporting options to its visitors. The mountain slopes of the Eastern Himalayas are breathtaking and the whole aura will bind you with its bewitching beauty. The rugged terrain and twisted mountain offer fascinating trekking options for trekking in Sikkim and smashy water rivers provide great options for rafting in Sikkim. Nonetheless, there are numerous other opportunities in terms of wildlife, cycling and biking.
5. Rajasthan - Rajasthan has been the house of royalty in India. Also called the Land of Princes, Rajasthan is a perfect destination to witness the wildlife and enjoy camel safari. The land of Great Indian Desert, Rajasthan fascinates its guests by colorful culture and great architectural masterpieces. With some of the finest national parks, Rajasthan adds to the greatness of the Indian Wildlife. Camel Safari in Rajasthan is another unique way of understanding the ecological heritage of this land. On an Eco Tour in Rajasthan one can indulge in adventures like jeep safaris, elephant safaris, nature walks, boat cruising and exciting camel safaris in the heart of the Thar Desert.
6. Karnataka - With its unique geographical features, and wide area of Western Ghats, Karnataka provides adventure lovers with every kind of terrain to satisfy their adventure needs. Karnataka's serrated coastline, the Western Ghats with their beckoning peaks, incredible craggy formations, extensive water bodies, and the many rivers that crisscross the state make it a heaven for adventure sports and other outdoor activities. Karnataka is a trekker's paradise with many peaks suitable for trekking. One can also experience the thrill of white water rafting and trekking in Karnataka on some unpredictable stretches of the Kali River at Dandeli and Cauvery in Bheemeshwari. All types of land sports and aero such as climbing, rappelling and paragliding can be conducted in Karnataka.
7. Madhya Pradesh - Places like Kanha, Bandhavgarh, and Pench offer a supreme wildlife experience that retains a lifetime of memories in one's mind. Kanha and Bandhavgarh are the two national parks that add to the charm of wildlife in Madhya Pradesh. Kanha reports the largest number of tigers in India and Bandhavgarh is a home for white tigers. It is virtually a heaven for the wildlife lovers with huge variety of flora and fauna. A wildlife safari through these parks is the moment which adds unforgettable holiday experiences amongst the best of Indian Wildlife.
8. Goa - The Goa with breathtakingly beautiful blue beaches, sensuous silvery sands and fabulous flora and fauna is an evergreen destination for holidaymakers from the world over. Goa – The Beach capital of India has emerged as one of the most important destinations of eco-tourism in India. Goa adventure has lots to offer with forests ranging from foothills of the Western Ghats, to the moist deciduous forests and mangrove forests. With coastline glowing beaches there is a huge list when we talk about water sports in Goa. From scuba diving to snorkeling, parasailing to speed boating, and water scooter to windsurfing Goa has it all.
9. Andaman & Nicobar Island - The stunning deep-sea, exquisite coral reefs and the tranquil beaches provide a great scope for scuba diving in Andaman & Nicobar Islands. With more than 500 islands surrounded by some of the most beautiful lagoons in Asia, Andaman is the best place for carrying out any activity related to water sports in India. Andaman & Nicobar scuba diving expeditions is the most sought water sport on these islands. It also gives opportunity in terms of snorkeling and trekking in lush green hills.
10. Kerala - Nestled in the Western Ghats on the east and the Arabian Sea on the west, the God's own Country - Kerala is a destination of a lifetime. For nature lovers and adventure enthusiasts Kerala adventure tourism offers some spectacular opportunities. Kerala Wildlife forms the most recognizable part of Eco-tourism in India. Lush backwaters of Kerala, enticing beaches and highland areas with plantation of tea & coffee form an ideal place for eco-adventure in India. Because of endless destinations with their natural beauty and exquisite landscape, ecotourism in Kerala has taken off in a big way.