A new SWTOR guide, Aeon SWTOR, is now available for Asia Pacific region players.
(PRWEB) March 02, 2012
Bioware has now opened their servers in the Asia Pacific Region. Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong, and New Zealand players won't rely anymore on the SWTOR game being shipped to them from Europe or US. They can now get the SWTOR game at their own countries. They can also choose new servers specific to their region. A new SWTOR guide, AEON SWTOR, is now available for Asia Pacific region players.
Aeon SWTOR, with more details at http://topswtorguide.com, helps players play better in SWTOR game. This guide will improve the gameplay of the players. It shows various tips and strategies about builds, leveling, credits, quests, and more. Gamers can dominate other players in the game.
There are many SWTOR players from Asia Pacific region. They can now experience better network performance. Regional servers are available which will decrease network latency. SWTOR had a smooth initial launch back in December of 2011. Bioware is also expecting a smooth launch of SWTOR in the Asia Pacific region.
Asia Pacific players can now use Aeon SWTOR guide. There are 3 new servers, Master Dar'Nala (PVP), Gav Daragon (RP PVE), and Dalborra (PVE). More servers will also be opened depending on the demand of players. Players who are already playing on a US server can transfer to a specific Asia Pacific server in April, 2012.
Here are the basic features of Aeon SWTOR:
- Aeon guide offers tips and strategies for all characters. Players can choose any character. Aeon guide covers all characters in the game.
- Aeon guide gives detailed and quick leveling information.
- Aeon shows effective PvE and PvP builds.
- Video guides for leveling, builds, and more, are also available in Aeon. Players can clearly understand instructions through high-quality videos.
- There are no cheats in this guide.
More Aeon SWTOR guide details are available at http://topswtorguide.com.