London, England (PRWEB) September 22, 2008
From monetising user-generated content and optimising SEO strategies to successfully working with Video and securing buy-in at Board level, this year's a4uexpo Affiliate Marketing Conference provides the ultimate one-stop shop for getting to grips with Affiliate Marketing.
The two-day educational Conference, which is being held at ExCeL London on October 14-15, includes a mix of formal presentations, panel discussions and hands-on workshops, and has been devised to assist delegates who are looking to Deliver a successful Affiliate Marketing campaign, Enhance and Maximise existing activity and realise the potential of Integrating Affiliate Programs with other Online Marketing techniques.
Matthew Wood, organiser of a4uexpo, says: "a4uexpo is all about learning, not sitting through sales pitches. This year's agenda has been driven by the delegates, debated by the 20,000 members of affiliates4u and responds to the real issues facing everyone working in this dynamic industry."
With Speakers chosen to enlighten New Starters through to Experienced AM practitioners, the event brings together an unrivalled team of International and UK-based Affiliate Marketing experts & Online Marketing professionals. Highlights include:
- Mobile Affiliate Marketing pioneer, Peter Glaeser, explores how Advertisers and Affiliates can make money on the Mobile Internet too
- How a start up can enter the Affiliate channel according to online marketing veteran, David Kelly, who's career spans eBay, Amazon, lastminute.com and who is now CEO of mydeco.com
- AOL's advertising sales head Michael Streckler looks at the central role Affiliate Marketing now plays in the Digital Ecosystem
- Coull founder Irfon Watkins on how to maximise the widely under-utilised Video resource via the Affiliate channel
- The Affiliate Advantage, The Law and The Future of Social Media according to Search specialist Big Mouth Media's Andrew Girdwood
- Extreme SEO Strategies for Affiliates from some of the industry's most respected Search gurus including Dave Naylor from Bronco, Onetomarket's Joost De Valk and Marcus Tandler, German Super Affiliate Mediadonis
- BT's Chris King on how to secure Board buy-in for your Affiliate Marketing budget
- Practical PPC Strategy advice from Microsoft's Mel Carson & Tor Crockatt and Receptional's Dixon Jones
See the Full Agenda
With over 40 other sessions including Landing Page Optimisation, Developing Profitable Websites with Mash-ups & APIs and successful Voucher Code Implementation, this year's a4uexpo Conference will provide delegates with best management practises, complementary channel activity, useful tools as well as expert views on the market and its future potential.
Full details regarding the Conference Programme, including information on timings & speakers can be found at Affiliate Marketing Conference
The focussed and fully-inclusive Affiliate Marketing Conference and Exhibition event takes place at ExCeL London from October 14-15, and is being co-ordinated by affiliates4u, founders of the widely-respected affiliates4u.com, the UK's No.1 portal for Affiliate Marketing.
affiliates4u is the organisation behind the widely-respected http://www.affiliates4u.com (formerly 4uForum), the UK's No.1 portal for Affiliate Marketing. The Forum, Blog and Community which currently has a membership of over 20,000 Affiliate Marketing professionals, has been a pivotal part of the sector for almost 10 years and provides a focal point for Affiliates to meet, share experience and do business together.
For further information, please contact:
Julie York, FYA Ltd, Tel: +44(0)1208 851982, Mob: +44(0)7774 207870