AffluentSalesTraining.com is an indispensable resource for sales people, executives, managers, and marketing departments looking to strengthen their influence on affluent decision making.
Greensboro, NC (PRWEB) December 15, 2009
Based on a decade’s worth of research on America’s affluent, The Oechsli Institute officially launches AffluentSalesTraining.com, a resource for individuals and organizations looking to better attract, service and develop loyal affluent clients. “There’s a growing disconnect between sales professionals and their affluent target market”, says Matt Oechsli, President of The Oechsli Institute. “Our goal with this site is to provide visitors with the resources necessary to develop high level sales skills that are seamless enough to attract affluent clients.”
Information available through the site includes:
- Affluent Research – Real time data on affluent needs, wants and expectations.
- Insightful Articles – Very tactical how-to articles for consistently growing sales.
- Interviews with Matt Oechsli – Hearing it straight from the expert.
- Instructional Videos – Short clips of presentations that are full of best practices.
- Performance Tools – Worksheets and guides for working with the affluent
Affluent Sales Training is an indispensable resource for sales people, executives, managers, and marketing departments looking to strengthen their influence on affluent decision making. It serves as a “field guide”, based on a group that…
- Controls at least $500,000 in investable assets
- As a group, pays 79% of all taxes
- Accounts for 39% of all consumer spending
Having researched the affluent market for over a decade, The Oechsli Institute has identified a startling trend: an alarming gap between what the top income quintile expects and their perception of what they receive. The website goes beyond simply labeling the affluent with statistics and figures and provides real-world examples and advice on how to better service this market.
About The Oechsli Institute
The Oechsli Institute has long been considered a leading authority on attracting, servicing and developing loyal affluent relationships. Matt Oechsli has authored 10 books, including the best-seller The Art of Selling to the Affluent, which has been adopted by Sotheby’s as part of their core training curriculum. Matt has presented to hundreds of thousands of sales professionals from Wall Street to Sydney, bringing his dynamic and practical message to sales professionals of all walks of life.