Spa Prices Making You Tense?
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) July 20, 2008
The massage school student clinic at Atlanta School of Massage (atlantaschoolofmassage.com) has been featured in a recent Atlanta Woman magazine article highlighting the affordable luxury of massage school clinics.
In the article, "Spa Prices Making You Tense?," Nichole D. Smith, associate editor of Atlanta Woman magazine, interviews Casey Hunter, the Atlanta School of Massage student clinic manager. Hunter, also a licensed massage therapist, explains the unique value of the massage school clinic: "You are paying half the price for the same luxurious services you would receive in a high-end spa. While you enjoy the spa experience, the students are learning all of the latest techniques, such as body wraps and body polishes. It's just as fabulous, but much less expensive."
The Atlanta massage school clinic is open to the public and provides spa services at substantial savings. All services are provided by highly skilled students while instructors oversee their progress to ensure the highest level of quality.
The clinic offers a complete range of sought-after spa services--from body polish treatments and European facials to seaweed body wraps or microdermabrasion. Visit the website for details on massage clinic services, hours and directions. Appointments are required.
About the premier Atlanta massage school, Atlanta School of Massage:
Atlanta School of Massage, an international leader and pioneering massage therapy school, is celebrating 28 successful years in massage therapy training. In keeping with their leading edge tradition, they continue to grow their long history of accomplishments:
- First massage therapy school to open in the state of Georgia,
- First massage therapy school in Georgia to be accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology (ACCSCT),
- Named a 2004 School of Distinction by the ACCSCT,
- First massage therapy school in Georgia to be approved by the US Department of Education to offer Title IV funding,
- First to partner with Emory University on research into the beneficial effects of neuromuscular therapy on patients with Parkinson's disease, and
- The first massage therapy school in Georgia to open a skin care division, Atlanta Institute of Aesthetics.
Atlanta School of Massage is located at 2 Dunwoody Park, Atlanta, Georgia 30338. For more information, call 1-888-276-6277 or visit atlantaschoolofmassage.com. For more information on the skin care division, Atlanta Institute of Aesthetics, the premier esthetician school in Georgia, visit atlantainstituteofaesthetics.com.