Held every two years, AHR Expo-Mexico is the premier trade event for the Mexican and Latin American HVAC/R marketplace.
Chicago, IL (Vocus) March 9, 2010
2010 AHR Expo-MEXICO (International Air-Conditioning, Heating, Refrigerating Exposition)
- The largest industry trade event for the heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration industry in the Mexican and Latin American HVAC/R marketplace
- Leading HVAC/R manufacturers and innovative suppliers from Mexico, the U.S., Canada, and over a dozen other countries
- A variety of seminars and educational sessions for professional development on topics such as:
- Energy efficiency
- Green and sustainable building technology
- Industry trends
- HVAC/R best-practices
Exhibitors and attendees from around the world and every segment of the HVAC/R industry
- Over 350 industry leading manufactures from every segment of the HVAC/R industry
- More than 9,000 visitors and exhibitor personnel
- Nearly 57,000 sq. ft. of exhibit space
- Tuesday, October 26, 2010; 1:00pm - 8:00pm
- Wednesday, October 27, 2010; 1:00pm - 8:00pm
- Thursday. October 28, 2010; 1:00pm - 8:00pm
World Trade Center in Mexico City, Mexico
ABOUT THE AHR EXPO-MEXICO:
Held every two years, AHR Expo-Mexico is the premier trade event for the Mexican and Latin American HVAC/R marketplace. Alternating locations with Monterrey, the 2010 Show returns to the World Trade Center in Mexico City, D.F. for the first time in four years.
Over 6,000 contractors, engineers, dealers, distributors, facility managers and other HVAC/R buyers and specifiers of HVAC/R technology look for energy efficient products, sustainable technologies and dependable suppliers. And with over 350 leading manufacturers displaying thousands of the latest products, this is THE "must-attend" event of the year.
AHR Expo-Mexico is the only trade show in Mexico that can boast the sponsorship of such prestigious industry organizations as ASHRAE and AHRI. In addition, the producers of the AHR Expo, the world's largest HVAC/R exclusive event held annually in the United States, also manages AHR Expo-Mexico,
Since 1930, the AHR Expo has been the HVAC/R professional’s leading resource for new products, new ideas and new services. It’s a hands-on, interactive event that showcases a wide spectrum of equipment, systems, and components. This unique industry forum creates a dynamic learning environment unequaled in size and scope by any other industry event.
The AHR EXPO is produced and managed by:
International Exposition Company
15 Franklin Street
Westport, CT 06880
Exposiciones Industriales de Mexico, S de R.L. de C.V.
Parque Fundidora No. 501
Of 14y 15 P.B., Col. Obrera, C.P. 64010
Monterrey, N.L. Mexico
Telephone: (8) 355-0809
- American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers, Inc. (ASHRAE)
- Air-Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration Institute (AHRI)
Note to Editor:
If your publication features a trade show and industry events calendar, please publish this item in every issue from now through October 2010. Thank you.
Tel.312-332-4650 Ext. 18