Uncorked at the Grand Wine Festival
Point Clear, AL (PRWEB) September 4, 2009
This Halloween, the Grand Hotel Marriott Resort, Golf Club & Spa will be focusing on different kinds of spirits - fine wines from around the world. The Grand Hotel Marriott Resort in Point Clear, Alabama will host the Grand Food & Wine Weekend. The upscale weekend will feature a variety of culinary events and an opportunity to taste 300 world-class wines. Tastings will also be held for a variety of high-alcohol content beers.
Put out the bowl of candy on your front porch this Halloween and visit the Marriott Point Clear, Alabama resort instead. Enjoy the comfort of one of Zagat's top resorts while learning the culinary secrets from the Grand's top chefs while enjoying the ultimate wine tasting.
The Grand Food & Wine "Jeroboam Package" at the Point Clear, Alabama Resort includes:
- Two nights at the Grand Hotel - Friday, October 30 and Saturday, October 31.
- Two tickets to the "Grand Chef's Wine Dinner on Friday evening.
- Two hour culinary class led by Executive Chef Mike Wallace on Saturday morning.
- Food and Wine Pairing Class on Saturday.
- Two tickets to the "Uncorked at the Grand Wine Festival" on Saturday afternoon.
- Two tickets to the VIP Food and Wine Reception on Saturday night.
- $676 per couple, plus tax and resort fee.
Reservations for this unique event are required. The Grand Food & Wine Weekend Jeroboam package includes deluxe accommodations for two nights at the Marriott Resort in Point Clear, Alabama in addition to all the weekend's events. Call 1.800.544.9933 today for reservations and ask for package "foof". Reservations are available online at http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/ptlal-grand-hotel-marriott-resort-golf-club-and-spa/ and type v2x in the corporate/promotional code box.
For more information on the Grand Hotel Marriott, visit the Point Clear, Alabama resort's website at http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/ptlal-grand-hotel-marriott-resort-golf-club-and-spa/
To arrange interviews with the Grand chef or for photographs, contact Bill Lang at 205.298.7128 or bill.lang (at) pchresorts.com.