Anchorage, AK (PRWEB) October 16, 2012
Insurance Calculator Inc. launches a new guide to help consumers in Alaska with driver licensing and insurance. Consumers throughout the state can use the guide to learn more about the auto insurance industry in Alaska. From obtaining a driver's license (car, motorcycle or commercial permit) to becoming insured, InsuranceCalculator.net is the go-to resource for all auto insurance needs.
"Each state has its own rules and regulations on auto insurance," said Stephanie Vettaikam, VP of Marketing at Insurance Calculator Inc. "One of our goals is to help consumers in Alaska to drive on the road at the most affordable cost."
The guide is broken down into the following sections:
1. Quotes from the Top Insurance Providers in Alaska - Insurance Calculator Inc. partners with the leading auto insurance providers in Alaska. "We can help you find the best coverage at the lowest rates," Stephanie added.
2. Overview of the Auto Insurance Industry in Alaska
3. Alaska's Minimum Requirements on Auto Insurance
4. Consumer Car Licensing Information in Alaska
5. Motorcycle Licensing Information in Alaska
6. Commercial Vehicle Licensing Information in Alaska
7. Additional Resources on Auto Insurance in Alaska
"If you need to drive a car, ride a motorcycle, or operate a commercial vehicle, this guide will be a good starting point," said Stephanie. "In addition, you can also obtain quotes from the leading auto insurance providers in Alaska online for free. If you already hold a permit, we can help you save more on auto insurance."
For more information, visit: Auto Insurance in Alaska (AK)