By putting our clients first; while concurrently attracting, cultivating, and retaining some of the best consultants in the business, we continue to grow and support our ‘best in class’ culture. - Bill Straub, CEO
Kimberton, PA (PRWEB) August 22, 2012
Inc. magazine today ranked All4 Inc. (ALL4) No. 4381 on its annual Inc.5000, an exclusive ranking of the nation's fastest growing private companies. ALL4 was named to the Inc.5000 for the fifth consecutive year. ALL4 is an environmental consulting company that specializes in air quality consulting services; primarily assisting clients with complex air permitting and compliance; air quality dispersion modeling; continuous, ambient and meteorological monitoring; climate change; environmental program management; and environmental regulatory analysis. ALL4 provides air quality consulting services to numerous heavily-regulated industries across the country; including pulp and paper, cement, chemical/pharmaceutical, waste management, power, and automotive.
“To be recognized by Inc.5000 for our success and growth for the fifth year in a row is a tremendous honor for ALL4. By putting our clients first; while concurrently attracting, cultivating, and retaining some of the best consultants in the business, we continue to grow and support our ‘best in class’ culture.” Bill Straub, CEO
The Inc.5000 list represents the most comprehensive look at the most important segment of the economy—America’s independent entrepreneurs. ALL4 joins Yelp, yogurt maker Chobani, Giftcards.com, KIND and famed hatmaker Tilly’s, among other prominent brands featured on this year’s list. Complete results of the Inc. 5000, including company profiles and an interactive database that can be sorted by industry, region, and other criteria, can be found at http://www.inc.com/5000.
"Now, more than ever, we depend on Inc. 500/5000 companies to spur innovation, provide jobs, and drive the economy forward. Growth companies, not large corporations, are where the action is,” says Inc. Editor Eric Schurenberg.
About All4 Inc.
ALL4 is an environmental consulting company that specializes in air quality consulting services; primarily assisting clients with complex air permitting and compliance; air quality dispersion modeling; continuous, ambient and meteorological monitoring; climate change; environmental program management; and environmental regulatory analysis. ALL4’s office locations include headquarters in Kimberton, PA and a Southeast Regional office in Columbus, Georgia.
ALL4 is a “best in class” company with active growth plans in Pennsylvania and Georgia. ALL4 has been recognized recently for its growth and work environment:
- ALL4 was named an Inc. Magazine and Winning Workplaces 2010 Top Small Company Workplace.
- ALL4 was named to the Zweig White 2012 Hot Firm List.
- ALL4 was named #2 in the Best Places to Work in PA in the medium-sized business category.
- For the last five years, ALL4 has been recognized as one of the 5,000 Fastest Growing Private Businesses in the U.S. by Inc.
- ALL4 was also identified as one of the top 150 fastest growing Philadelphia companies by the Entrepreneurs' Forum of Greater Philadelphia.
- ALL4 was awarded nationally the “Best Environmental Consulting Firms To Work For” and the “Best Small Environmental Consulting Firms To Work For.” Both of the “Best Environmental Consulting Firm to Work For” awards were sponsored by the management consulting and research firm ZweigWhite and engineering media specialists Stagnito Media, publisher of Civil Engineering News, among other publications.
More on Inc.5000
The 2012 Inc.5000 is ranked according to percentage revenue growth when comparing 2008 to 2011. To qualify, companies must have been founded and generating revenue by March 31, 2008. Founded in 1979 and acquired in 2005 by Mansueto Ventures, Inc. is the only major brand dedicated exclusively to owners and managers of growing private companies, with the aim to deliver real solutions for today’s innovative company builders. For more information, visit http://www.inc.com.