We want to provide our customers with the tools they need to buy custom wheels for their car or truck
Huntington Beach, CA (Vocus) March 16, 2010
TSW Alloy wheels (tsw.com) specializes in designing and manufacturing custom wheels for the aftermarket. TSW has added car configurators to several of their websites and has recently added new features. These updates have been applied to align with TSW’s goal of providing their customers with excellence in all aspects of the custom wheels business. These updates will assist customers in making informed aftermarket wheel purchase decisions. “We want to provide our customers with the tools they need to buy custom wheels for their car or truck,” says Terence Scheckter, President of TSW Alloy Wheels.
To view the websites that have the updated wheel configurators, click on the links below:
- TSW Alloy Wheels -
- Beyern BMW Wheels -
- Petrol Multi-Piece Wheels for Mercedes, BMW, Audi, Infiniti and Others -
- Redbourne Land Rover and Range Rover Wheels -
- Mandrus Wheels for Mercedes -
- Victor Equipment Wheels for Porsche -
- Cray Wheels for Corvette -
- Lumarai Wheels for Lexus -
- Genius wheels for the Smart Car -
What are car wheel configurators? These are website tools enabling users in the market for custom rims to view a set of wheels on their vehicle on-line. Customers are able to visually “test fit” rims on their vehicle. “The configurators provide customers with an excellent visual representation of our aftermarket wheels on their car or truck,” says Terence Scheckter, President of TSW Wheels.
How do the car configurators work? Customers first select their car or truck, then choose the wheel style and wheel finish. The result is a clear visual representation of a set of TSW custom wheels on their vehicle.
What features have been added?
(1) Save and upload images of the vehicle and wheels combination: After selecting their car or truck and preferred custom TSW wheels , users can now save and download images of their chosen vehicle and wheel combinations. They can save the image to their computer for later viewing, email the image to family and friends who may weigh in on their wheels purchase decision, or print the images and take them to their local wheels dealer
(2) Enlarge wheel images for detailed viewing: By clicking on the plus sign located on each wheel image at the bottom of each configurator, customers can now see enlarged, high quality images of the aftermarket wheels. High resolution images of wheels enable the customer to view the wheel close-up, assisting them with their after-market wheels purchase decisions.
About TSW : TSW Alloy wheels specializes in the design and manufacturing of custom aftermarket wheels. They offer the biggest range of staggered one piece wheels in the world. TSW’s objective is to design custom wheels that fit perfectly on cars and trucks. Founded in 1967, TSW has had a long history in racing and wheel manufacturing. Many of the wheels are based on racing technology. In keeping with this rich racing heritage, many TSW wheels are named after past and present Formula One tracks. TSW wheels are sold with hub centric rings to ensure a vibration-free ride. TSW wheels are manufactured to extremely high standards that often significantly exceed the industry norm, resulting in a smoother, better handling ride.
TSW Wheels is committed to keeping the correct wheel fitment in stock and has a massive inventory of product available to ensure you never have to compromise when fitting alloy wheels on your vehicle.
The TSW group also owns several other wheel brands that address specific vehicles, including a group of marquee specific brands.
Stringent focus on manufacturing excellence and a love of design has helped to make TSW Wheels an industry favorite.
The TSW group also owns several other custom aftermarket wheel brands that address specific vehicles, including a group of marquee specific brands. For a dealer near you call: 800-479-9723, or visit TSW on the web at tsw.com.