'American Pie Presents: The Book of Love' is a perfect fit for Crave Online’s young male audience. We value our partnership with Universal Studios Home Entertainment and look forward to launching the campaign for what is sure to be another success ...
Los Angeles (Vocus) December 16, 2009
Crave Online (http://www.craveonline.com ) one of the fastest growing next-generation male lifestyle sites, announces today the launch of the official website for "American Pie Presents: The Book of Love" (http://americanpie.craveonline.com ) from Universal Studios Home Entertainment. The site exclusively features the full-length trailer of the newest installment of this wildly popular franchise as well as features many interactive components including a sweepstakes trip to Las Vegas. Available on Blu-ray™ Hi-Def and DVD December 22, "The Book of Love" is the latest film in the highly successful “American Pie” movie franchise.
“'American Pie Presents: The Book of Love' is a perfect fit for Crave Online’s young male audience,” said David Cohn, Senior Vice President of Sales for Crave Online. “We value our partnership with Universal Studios Home Entertainment and look forward to launching the campaign for what is sure to be another success for this movie franchise.”
The Crave Online "American Pie Presents: The Book of Love" site will feature:
- Video Trivia quiz -- Featuring clips from past "American Pie" movies.
- Exclusive behind the scenes footage from the set as well as interviews with the cast featured on Craveonline.com.
- “Match Game” -- A sexy matching game in which users will be asked to match a character from a previous "American Pie" film’s face to their chest.
- Unlock the missing pages of “The Book of Love!” -- Users will have to decode a message to reveal exclusive content from the missing pages leading them on a quest to find answers.
- Virtual Holiday Greeting Card -- Users can upload their photo to be a part of a scene from the Movie and send to a friend.
- Interactive Timeline -- A fun, interactive timeline of the entire "American Pie" series that shows clips from past films, character bios from when they are introduced into the series and more!
- Vegas New Years Sweepstakes -- Users can enter to win the ultimate after-finals stress reliever -- a trip for four to Las Vegas! The winner will receive airfare and hotel, party at one of the hottest clubs on the strip and the ultimate “hangover breakfast” the next day.
- Link to "American Pie" Facebook page with over 1.65 million worldwide fans.
“We are excited to bring the newest incarnation of the 'American Pie' movie franchise to the millions of Pie fans worldwide,” said Mike Wokosin, Vice President of Digital Marketing for Universal Studios Home Entertainment. “The official Web site and its many features are highly engaging and perfectly encapsulate the brand’s fun, risqué and endearing qualities. Crave Online will help us to not only reach the millions of current 'American Pie' fans, but will also help to attract new ones.”
"American Pie Presents: The Book of Love" tells the story of Rob, Nathan and Lube, three friends at Great Falls High determined to succeed in their mission of manhood and score with the ladies of their dreams. After some uproarious attempts with less than successful results, they accidentally discover a legendary guide to seduction hidden in the school library. It turns out to be a rarely seen, often-sought manual about the secrets to sexual success, penned by some of the school's previous generations. But a few missing pages leads to hilarious surprises for everyone...including the alumni. "American Pie Presents: The Book of Love," comes to Blu-ray™ Hi-Def and DVD on December 22, 2009.
About CraveOnline Media, LLC
CraveOnline (http://www.craveonline.com ) is one of the premiere lifestyle destinations for young men ages 18-34 featuring video, movies, TV, music, sports, games, cars, humor and more. As one of the fastest growing destinations on the web, CraveOnline attracts over 35 million unique visitors per month. CraveOnline strives to get users the most up-to-date and coolest content on the web. For advertisers, opportunities for sponsorship and creative integration go beyond the banner to make marketing messages an uninterrupted part of the user experience. Recent brand advertisers include Hanes, Wrigley, Burger King, Axe, 20th Century Fox and Rockstar Videogames. The company is based in Los Angeles with sales offices in New York, Chicago and San Francisco. CraveOnline is part of AtomicOnline (http://www.atomiconline.com ), a diversified online media company.
About Universal Studios Home Entertainment
Universal Studios Home Entertainment is a unit of Universal Pictures, a division of Universal Studios (http://www.universalstudios.com ). Universal Studios is a part of NBC Universal, one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. Formed in May 2004 through the combining of NBC and Vivendi Universal Entertainment, NBC Universal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks. NBC Universal is 80% owned by General Electric and 20% owned by Vivendi.
For More Information
Public Relations Manager
(310) 449-1890 Ext. 250
UNIVERSAL STUDIOS HOME ENTERTAINMENT
Vice President, Publicity