(PRWEB UK) 24 April 2012
To download a full copy of AMR International’s white paper 'Winning Exhibitions Strategies In 2015 And Beyond' please click here
AMR International’s white paper 'Winning Exhibitions Strategies In 2015 And Beyond' found that exhibitions organisers will increasingly need a dual strategy. While emerging markets will continue to offer strong growth opportunities, in mature markets organisers will need to compete more vigorously to maximise their share of visitors’ time and, by extension, exhibitor marketing budgets. Key points include;
- In mature markets, two factors combine to mount a structural challenge to exhibitor value: the decline of total visitor time at events and the steady march of prices per square foot.
- Organisers need to compete more effectively for share of visitor time, both during and outside the show. This means adopting measures to maximise visitors’ Return on Time (RoT) at show, while increasing contact with visitors through tools and resources that are available on demand throughout the year.
- As well as delivering value, trade shows are under increasing pressure to measurably demonstrate value to exhibitors. This will require smarter use of digital tools, to understand and track exhibitor value and support exhibitors with their broader marketing needs.
- From their solid base of community engagement, organisers are well positioned to develop resources that address their audiences outside the traditional show format. These in turn should provide revenue generating opportunities, be it through advertising, sponsorship or user fees.
- As emerging markets continue to offer strong underlying growth, organisers will look for a variety of ways to increase their portfolio exposure to these markets, such cloning shows and brands and acquiring or partnering with local players. Organisers will furthermore increasingly look to 2nd and 3rd tier growth markets as competition in the top tier intensifies
The white paper is based is based on extensive global research, input from some of the industry’s leading players and historical market analysis back to the year 2000. To access the full document please visit AMR International.
About AMR International
AMR International’s mission is to help clients develop superior, customer-driven strategies by putting customer insight at the heart of all its work. AMR International supports major public and private media groups in developing their strategies. AMR International has also assisted numerous strategic acquirers and private equity investors in evaluating acquisitions and other investments in media. For further information please visit http://www.amrinternational.com