Interest in Anatolia Energy's Uranium Project increases to 46%

Share Article

Anatolia increases interest in JV partner Vetter Uranium to 46.1%; Anatolia increases direct and indirect interest to 65% in Anatolia Uranium JV.

Past News Releases

RSS

Turkish uranium explorer and ASX listed Anatolia Energy Limited (“Anatolia” or “the Company”) (ASX:AEK) is pleased to announce that it has increased its holding in joint venture partner Vetter Uranium Ltd (“Vetter”) from 26.1% to 46.1% by issuing 6,512,564 new AEK shares.

Anatolia’s Managing Director Jim Graham said, “Our decision to acquire a larger stake in Vetter and the Anatolia Uranium JV, indicates our serious intent to increase our ownership in the Temrezli Uranium Project. Temrezli is Turkey’s premier uranium project and has excellent development potential and we will continue to acquire additional interest in the joint venture as and when the opportunity presents itself.”

Anatolia has a direct 35% interest and an indirect interest of 30%, for a combined interest of 65%, in Anatolia Uranium Pty Ltd (“AUL”), an Australian registered joint venture company, which owns the advanced uranium Project located in Central Anatolia, Turkey. The remaining holding in AUL is owned by Vetter in which Anatolia is the largest shareholder with a 46.1% equity stake.

Share article on social media or email:

View article via:

Pdf Print

Contact Author

Jim Graham
Visit website