Couple that with the 79 million baby boomers that are reaching retirement age and you have an unprecedented growth opportunity.
Past News ReleasesRSS
Sacramento, CA (Vocus) September 2, 2010
ASUREA Insurance Services Inc., one of the nation’s leading Independent Insurance Marketing Organizations (IMO), and the premier mortgage protection insurance company, is launching a separate Annuities sales division.
“There has never been a better economic and demographic environment for marketing fixed annuities,” says Brian Pope, ASUREA Chairman and CEO. “Americans, who have grown rightfully fearful of many investment and savings options that put their money at risk, are actively seeking safer financial vehicles that offer upside potential.”
“Fixed annuities are now recognized as the most outstanding retirement investment because they provide unparalleled safety coupled with extremely competitive returns,” continues Mr. Pope. “Couple that with the 79 million baby boomers that are reaching retirement age and you have an unprecedented growth opportunity.”
“To enable our agents to lead the insurance industry in annuity sales, we have set up a separate annuities marketing division” says Mr. Pope. “This will provide marketing support both to agents who want to specialize in annuity sales, as well as any agent who wants to supplement their regular sales with a portfolio of the insurance industry’s leading annuity products from top insurance carriers.
ASUREA currently offers annuities from more than a dozen of the highest rated insurance companies. They include: Allianz, American Equity, American National Insurance Company, Aviva, EquiTrust, Fort Dearborn Life, Genworth Financial, Great American Insurance Group, ING, LSW, Lincoln Benefit Life, Old Mutual, RBC Insurance, Reliance Standard, Sun Life Financial, Symetra Financial, The Standard, and West Coast Life.
The fixed and fixed indexed annuities ASUREA markets provide extraordinary benefits that include:
1. Safety -- Fixed annuities are fully backed by the assets of the issuing insurance company. In addition, all fixed annuities are also covered by the Insurance Guarantee Fund of the respective states.
2. Competitive Interest Rates -- Annuities can provide greater returns than bank CDs, and offer additional features and benefits that surpass those of stocks, bonds and mutual funds.
3. Stock Market Returns with NO Downside Risk -- The most popular fixed annuity is an equity indexed annuity that guarantees the safety of the principal and locks in gains each year. Equity indexed annuity owners participate in the market gains, but never market losses.
4. Tax Deferral -- Because fixed annuities are tax-deferred, additional interest is compounded on the money normally paid out in taxes each year.
5. A Retirement Income Annuity Owners Cannot Outlive -- Most annuities can be set up to provide a guaranteed income for life -- an income stream that their owners cannot outlive.
6. Probate Simplification -- With a fixed annuity, any death benefits pass to the designated beneficiaries outside of probate (when the beneficiary is other than the estate itself) thus avoiding lengthy delays in getting death benefits to survivors.
ASUREA Insurance Services Inc, formerly known as Insurance Wholesalers, Inc. is a leading Independent Marketing Organization (IMO) and the nation’s premier mortgage protection insurance marketing company. Representing over 50 top rated insurance carriers, ASUREA provides independent agents and agencies with extensive marketing support that includes the industry’s most productive lead program, fanatical administrative support, and an extensive portfolio of life and annuity products. ASUREA markets in all 50 states and the District of Columbia. It is headquartered in Sacramento, CA. Phone: 800-689-5490. Website: http://www.asurea.com.