We are extremely pleased to be able to offer our customers a single interface for them to manage their telecom costs for their complete fleet of mobile devices.
Orlando, FL (Vocus) April 28, 2010
Anomalous Networks, Inc., the innovator and leading supplier of Real-Time Telecom Expense Management™ (R-TEM) solutions, today announced the availability of version 3.1 of the Anomaly R-TEM system for BlackBerry® smartphones. The Anomalous Networks R-TEM system gives enterprises utilizing BlackBerry Smartphones a real-time view of their data, voice and SMS usage, giving them greater visibility and control over these assets and allowing them to reduce telecom costs. New features available with release 3.1 include:
- Projected telecom plan overage alerts for Data, Voice and SMS. Telecom departments will now know when their users are at risk of surpassing carrier plan limits so they can prevent costly overage charges
- Enhanced international roaming alerts. Now within minutes of a user traveling outside of their home network the system administrator will receive roaming alerts announcing the roaming partner and location of the BlackBerry Smartphone, allowing for the purchase of a roaming bundle from their carrier
- Enhanced Voice and SMS tracking to account for common plan elements such as free nights and weekends, incoming vs. outgoing use, free phone numbers, etc.
- GPS asset tracking including map-view and locate-device functions
- New Anomaly Alerts including increased usage, decreased usage and device inactivity alarms
- Automatic Plan Optimization. Administrators can leverage the Anomalous Networks database of common Data, Voice and SMS plans available from carriers internationally or can simply author their own custom plan limits. The system will then automatically calculate the optimal plan per device
“We are extremely pleased to be able to offer our customers a single interface for them to manage their telecom costs for their complete fleet of mobile devices,” said Jaan Leemet, CTO of Anomalous Networks.
Real-Time Telecommunications Expense Management provides an edge to enterprises by allowing them to capture and react to potential cost and corporate data security exposures in real-time. The enterprise-controlled, software only, Anomaly R-TEM system:
- Reduces telecom costs through preventative alerting and plan optimization
- Gives greater insight into public network use, allowing for better telecom budget management
- Ability to be alerted of changes in employee data usage (large file transfers, increase or decrease in normal activity and off-hour usage) as well as public Wi-Fi® connections to help improve corporate data security.
Anomalous Networks will be demonstrating its solution for BlackBerry Smartphones at the WES 2010 conference in Orlando from April 27th to 29th at booth #1016.
About Anomalous Networks
Anomalous Networks is the pioneer and leading provider of Real-Time Telecom Expense Management™ software solutions that allow small to large businesses to better manage the cost and security risks of deploying Carrier based mobile technologies. For more information please visit http://www.anomalousnetworks.com.
The BlackBerry and RIM families of related marks, images and symbols are the exclusive properties and trademarks of Research In Motion Limited. All other trademarks or registered trademarks stated herein are properties of their respective owners.
Contact Info: Cathy Sperrazzo
Eye-To-Eye Communications, Inc.
# # #