These services don't exist in the industry today!
Phoenix, AZ (PRWEB) September 11, 2009
A unique new business service developed by AMO called AnsweringService.com makes it affordable for small businesses to provide their customers with 24/7 live telephone support. For many small businesses, being able to afford a full-time employee to answer the telephone and provide customer support is too expensive, so they use voicemail instead.
Interview by Hebart Slomovic
Participating Peter Radnai (AMO President)
Peter Radnai tells us that, with AnsweringService.com, small businesses can provide their customers with live friendly telephone support 24/7, and at a cost less than hiring one part-time employee. Services offered by AnsweringService.com include:
- 24/7 live telephone answering service staffed by friendly well-spoken professionals.
- customize & update call answering instructions instantly, from anywhere.
- receive messages via voicemail/sms/email/fax.
Benefits for small businesses include:
- Stop losing customers and orders
- Stop irritating customers by making them go through voicemail.
- Save thousands of dollars per year on office running costs.
- having a full-time assistant without having to pay a salary.
- a friendly and professional image
"These services don't exist in the industry today!" exclaims AMO President, Peter Radnai. "While we do traditional live answering, and do it well, we are also bringing the advanced scripting solutions and capabilities of a large call center to small businesses at an affordable rate."
For more information on AnswerService.com and all of its tools to help small businesses improve communications and reduce costs, including a 7-day free trial, please call (866) 672-6555 or visit AnsweringService.com.
AMO is a leading provider of cost-effective telephony solutions. AMO provides outsourced voicemail, Virtual PBX, answering services, and disaster recovery services to businesses of all sizes throughout the United States. For more information call (866) 672-6555.