Norwalk, CONN. (PRWEB) August 8, 2006
Moving may be one of the most stressful rites of passage and selling a home can make life even more difficult. But members of AP9 HomeWorksPlus, a membership discount program available from Adaptive Marketing LLC, know that they can rely on significant discounts for their decorating, gardening and other home projects.
By simply logging on to DealPass, AP9 HomeWorks Plus members have access to exclusive savings of up to 20% on gift card purchases to favorite local and national retailers. With savings on entertainment, home improvement, flowers and gifts, members can save money on the projects needed to sell their existing home and decorate their new one.
AP9 HomeWorksPlus recommends that sellers take the time to increase the charm factor inside and outside of their homes before opening the doors to potential buyers. The strategies are easy and inexpensive:
- Obviously it’ll depend on the time of year the house goes up for sale but plant flowers or plants near the front door, garage or along the sidewalk. They can be as simple as marigolds.
- Remove tree limbs, trash, toys, garden tools and any other clutter from the yard. Maintain the lawn and gardens regularly.
- Clean the driveway, walkways, steps, deck, fencing and any other entry/exit area.
- Paint exterior areas and repair any damaged siding or shingles.
- Clean all windows and doors.
- Consider having carpets professionally cleaned to remove odors and minimize the appearance of wear.
- Paint all walls a neutral color.
- Remove all personal items from view such as frames and personal mementos so that buyers can visualize their belongings in the home.
- Remove clutter from countertops, tables, windowsills – everywhere.
- Clean the refrigerator, oven, and inside cabinets. Keep garbage cans clean at all times.
- Use potpourri or a mild air freshener in all rooms.
- Less is more, so try to minimize furniture (especially if it’s oversized) to create the feel of larger spaces.
- Tie back curtains and turn on lights to brighten rooms.
- Keep pets away during showings.
AP9 HomeWorks Plus reminds members who are selling their homes that appearance is a high priority when the “for sale” sign goes up. Members can make it easier on themselves by saving up to 20% on all their home improvement needs through AP9 HomeWorksPlus.
About AP9 HomeWorksPlus
AP9 HomeWorks Plus is a leading membership discount program offered by Adaptive Marketing LLC. Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., Adaptive Marketing is a category leader in both membership and loyalty programs, bringing value direct to consumers through an array of benefits in healthcare, discounts, security, personal property and personals. Members may access their benefits at DealPass.com, an online portal for Adaptive Marketing membership programs. With broad online and offline distribution capabilities, Adaptive Marketing offers its corporate client partners effective tools to enhance market presence, strengthen customer affinity and generate additional value through programs, such as AP9 HomeWorks Plus.
# # #