Norwalk, CONN. (PRWEB) December 7, 2006
With the current calendar year rapidly winding down, AP9 Passport to Fun, a premier recreation and entertainment savings program offered by Adaptive Marketing LLC, wants to recap some of the top celebrity gossip of 2006. Whether it's Reese and Ryan's breakup or details on both baby and nuptials for Tom and Katie, AP9 Passport to Fun reviews five not-to-be-missed celebrity stories.
AP9 PassportToFun members can save money on the latest releases from their favorite performers by logging on to DealPass.com to purchase discounted gift cards to a wide range of entertainment outlets. AP9 PassportToFun also offers savings on restaurant dining, movie tickets, theme park tickets and more.
The celebrity circuit offered a little bit of everything this year, and AP9 Passport to Fun is pleased to feature these five hot stories:
5. May 2006 -- Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn buy a home. After repeated reports that the couple were "just friends," it seems that Jen finally moved past her troubles with Brad, and Vince moved on from… whatever he was doing before he met Jen.
4. October 2006 -- Reese Witherspoon and Ryan Phillippe split. A romance that started on the set of the film "Cruel Intentions" (1999) has ended cruelly for the film's co-stars, Reese Witherspoon and Ryan Phillippe.
3. October 2006 -- Meet the new king. Late Grunge rock idol Kurt Cobain replaced Elvis Presley as the top earning dead celebrity in 2006, amassing over $50 million since October 2005.
2. November 2006 -- Britney Spears and Kevin Federline cut the chord. It seems that Britney the pop diva is back on the free agent list. Britney gave birth to her second son in September, less than two months before her split with Federline, but it sounds like Kevin may want to keep playing dad.
1. November 2006 -- Suri's parents make it official. Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes were married in a small ceremony in Bracciano, Italy, surrounded by a slew of celebrity pals that included Richard Gere, Brooke Shields, Jim Carrey and Will Smith.
This article was brought to you by AP9 Passport to Fun.
About AP9 PassportToFun
AP9 Passport to Fun is a leading membership discount program offered by Adaptive Marketing LLC. Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., Adaptive Marketing is a category leader in both membership and loyalty programs, bringing value direct to consumers through an array of benefits in healthcare, discounts, security, personal property and personals. Members may access their benefits at DealPass.com, an online portal for Adaptive Marketing membership programs. With broad online and offline distribution capabilities, Adaptive Marketing offers its corporate client partners effective tools to enhance market presence, strengthen customer affinity and generate additional value through programs such as AP9 PassportToFun.