We plan for participants to walk away with the practical information and inspiration they need to deliver tangible value to their business.
London (PRWEB) September 15, 2012
Taking charge of change is the theme for Elite, an upcoming best practices conference sponsored by APEX Analytix, a leading provider of services and software to safeguard disbursements, identify fraud and improve performance across the procure-to-pay cycle.
Scheduled for September 16-18 in Barcelona, Spain, the conference is tailored for accounts payable, financial shared services and internal audit executives from many of the world’s largest corporations. Attendees will have an opportunity to network with their peers and focus on innovative ways to improve organizational performance.
“In today’s fast-paced business environment, companies must weather frequent change in order to remain competitive,” says Steve Yurko, CEO of APEX Analytix. “They must adapt to globalization trends, new technology and ever-evolving standards. We plan for participants to walk away with the practical information and inspiration they need to deliver tangible value to their business.”
The Elite Best Practices Conference program will focus on some of the hottest topics in the industry, with expert speakers from 3M, Adidas, Citigroup, Dixon’s Retail, Johnson & Johnson, Kroll, Shell, The Walt Disney Company, UBS and APEX Analytix. The agenda includes:
- A presentation on the three top issues faced by financial shared services and procure-to-pay organizations.
- A panel discussion on striking the right balance between insourcing and outsourcing.
- A case study on how one company transformed its global payment controls framework.
- An interactive workshop on the evolution of procure-to-pay metrics.
- A best practices presentation on educating accounts payable team members in contract compliance and credit controls.
- A session on trends in anticorruption, bribery and internal fraud.
- A best practices presentation on auditing strategies and uncovering fraud and risk.
- A panel discussion on the challenges involved in making shared services work across multiple locations.
Keynote speaker will be author and adventurer Cathy O’Dowd, the first woman to climb Mount Everest from both its north and south sides.
For more on APEX Analytix conferences and how to attend, visit our online event website.
About APEX Analytix
APEX Analytix helps companies maximize their profitability and safeguard disbursements globally. Our innovative people, processes and FirstStrike® technology have transformed the audit recovery industry, saving our clients billions and making APEX Analytix the world’s leading provider of recovery audit, overpayment detection and risk analysis services. For more information, visit http://www.apexanalytix.com. APEX Analytix is headquartered in the U.S., with regional headquarters in Milton Keynes, U.K.