Release 12 is designed to address the needs of the many Global 1000 firms we work with each day.
GREENSBORO, N.C. (PRWEB) November 13, 2012
Today APEX Analytix is launching Release 12 of its FirstStrike® software platform – a family of applications used by shared service centers, accounts payable teams and procurement organizations worldwide. The software eliminates disbursement errors, mitigates vendor and employee risks, recovers retail chargebacks and automates supplier registration.
The powerful new capabilities incorporated in Release 12 range from a new online portal for retail claim management to dynamic discounting tools for early invoice payments.
“Release 12 is designed to address the needs of the many Global 1000 firms we work with each day,” says Chris Lewis, chief technology architect at APEX Analytix. “With a variety of new workflow and reporting tools and expanded portal capabilities, FirstStrike helps them operate more efficiently and find more money faster.”
New features for each of the four applications in the FirstStrike family include:
New Features for FirstStrike Retail
- Portal capabilities for online review and approval of claims by suppliers.
- Streamlined production of claims packages with tools that automatically attach supporting documents.
- New tracking capabilities to monitor claims workflow.
- A new claims reporting module with 12 standard reports built in, including a report of claims pending supplier approval.
- New claims query capabilities that make it easy to search by manager, type of claim, cause of claim, status or buyer.
New Features for FirstStrike Accounts Payable
- New reports, including an invoice reconciliation report and a trial balance report with open invoices aged by vendor.
- An enhanced Custom Report Wizard that provides greater flexibility in how reports are designed.
New Features for FirstStrike Fraud Detect
- New fraud case management tools that enable companies to track fraud investigations and attach important background documents to case files.
New Features for FirstStrike Vendor Portal
- Enhanced, easy-to-use interface for dynamic discounting.
- Automated validation of OFAC matches and TIN numbers during vendor registration.
A Rapid Return on Investment
The APEX Analytix FirstStrike platform automates a number of labor-intensive accounts payable and recovery audit functions – providing overpayment prevention, fraud detection, supplier management, reporting and analytics, and more. Client companies report more than $2 billion in documented savings to date and often realize a total return on their investment within days or weeks of adding FirstStrike to their operations.
Companies choosing to safeguard their operations with FirstStrike have a number of options for doing so. They can schedule an APEX Analytix audit powered by FirstStrike, license the software or use it over the Web as a cloud-based service.
About APEX Analytix
APEX Analytix helps companies maximize their profitability and safeguard disbursements globally. Our innovative people, processes and FirstStrike® technology have transformed the audit recovery industry, saving our clients billions and making APEX Analytix the world’s leading provider of recovery audit, overpayment detection and risk analysis services. For more information, visit http://www.apexanalytix.com.