Everyone at Apogee is delighted with the past decade of achievements, but even more thrilled with the prospects of the decade to come. Apogee envisions a world in which the unique potential of each gifted artist can be discovered and achieved, and we invite beneficiaries and benefactors from all over the world to join us in fulfilling this mission.
New York, London and Tokyo (PRWEB) January 25, 2007
The Apogee Foundation has announced global expansion plans to mark the start of its second decade of operations.
In doing so, the Foundation will build on milestones achieved during 2006, the most successful year in its history, including:
- the launch of its international performing arts festivals;
- the production of original performance art through its Artists in Residence program;
- the development of innovative training programs to help artists achieve their fullest potential;
- the expansion of its award and performance programs over vastly expanded territories; and
- the recruitment of 25 elite professionals for the Foundation's Board of Directors, Advisory Council and as Regional Representatives to advance its mission around the world.
Continuing from these successes, Apogee's expansion plans for 2007 and the coming decade include:
- consolidation of its performance events and performance art into series of productions around the world promoting Apogee Artists;
- integration of its training systems into curricula which can be used as the basis of Apogee Academy educational programs;
- recruitment of even more elite professionals to assist with the Foundation's ongoing development; and
- implemention of innovative funding programs to insure that all of its initiatives exceed world best standards.
Apogee President Kenneth Schneider said, "Everyone at Apogee is delighted with the past decade of achievements, but even more thrilled with the prospects of the decade to come. Apogee envisions a world in which the unique potential of each gifted artist can be discovered and achieved, and we invite beneficiaries and benefactors from all over the world to join us in fulfilling this mission."
You can listen to an audio podcast containing the full interview with Kenneth Schneider at: http://www.apogeefoundation.org/audio/podcasts/decade_global_expansion.mp3
About The Apogee Foundation ®
Now beginning its second decade of operations, Apogee is a nonprofit corporation dedicated to the development of human excellence in the performing arts. The Foundation provides financial, instructional, and promotional support to help talented individuals achieve their full potential and to showcase this potential on the world stage.
Kenneth Schneider, President
1001 Avenue of the Americas, 12th Floor
New York, NY 10018-5460
The United States of America
+1.646.224.6960 or +1.888.APOGEE.8