My two kids (5&2) love this app! They sing along - my littlest one dances, and my 5 year old loves the spelling and letter practice.
Oakland, CA (PRWEB) April 25, 2012
The Mom’s Choice Awards® (MCA) is an international awards program that recognizes authors, inventors, companies, parents and others for their efforts in creating quality family-friendly media, products and services.
An esteemed panel of judges includes education, media and other experts as well as parents, children, librarians, performing artists, producers, medical and business professionals, authors, scientists and others. A sampling of the panel members includes: Dr. Twila C. Liggett, ten-time Emmy-winner, professor and founder of PBS’s Reading Rainbow; Julie Aigner-Clark, Creator of Baby Einstein and The Safe Side Project; Jodee Blanco, New York Times best-selling author, Priscilla Dunstan, creator of the Dunstan Baby Language; Patricia Rossi, host of NBC’s Manners Minute; Dr. Letitia S. Wright, D.C., host of the Wright PlaceTM TV Show; and Catherine Witcher, M.Ed., special needs expert and founder of Precision Education, Inc.
MCA judges are bound by a strict code of ethics which ensures expert and objective analysis free from any manufacturer association. The evaluation process uses a propriety methodology in which entries are scored on a number of elements including production quality, design, educational value, entertainment value, originality, appeal and cost.
- An animated story of Bingzy the Bee, happily skipping along in the forest with balloons. A monkey spots Bingzy and notices something on the balloons. The curious monkey pops the balloons and letters fall out with the names and sounds of Bingzy’s friends in the forest. Bingzy and the monkey soon become friends.
- Bingzy’s ABC Song is an original, catchy song that will have kids singing the letters and sounds all day long. NOTE: The song can be addictive.
- Vivid animation and graphics that will keep young children entertained.
- Letter Drag & Drop Game helps to reinforce the letters and their sounds of the alphabet learned in the song.
- Bingzy To The Rescue Game helps kids learn the sequence of the alphabet.
- A scoring system helps to monitor and track the progress of the child.
ABOUT BING NOTE:
Bing Note is an educational company, focusing on educating young children between the ages of 2-6, in an innovative and fun way. Music is such a powerful learning tool, and songs, rhymes, and rhythm are used to teach children basic skills. Bing Note’s products are primarily developed by educators with numerous years of experience teaching in the classroom. Bing Note believes children should have fun learning new skills. Once this happens, they will naturally develop a love for learning. As children develop a love for learning, they become more self-confident in themselves and what they can achieve. Bing Note inspires children to learn, laugh, and love. For more information about Bing Note, please contact Lisa Love at 510-332-0779 or lisa(at)bingnote(dot)com.