Gartner says, "The cloud will change IT as nothing before it has. It may end up removing the last vestiges of the captive IT organization that "owns" its enterprise as surely as the enterprise owns IT".
London, UK (PRWEB UK) 16 May 2012
AppsCare® are proud to be a Platinum Sponsor of the fourth annual Cloud Computing World Forum, presenting the major players within the Cloud Computing and Software as a Service (SaaS) industries on 12-13th June, London.
The two day conference, consisting of over 4,000 senior IT decision-makers from around the globe, will focus on the latest cloud topics, including security, mobile, applications, communications, virtualization, CRM and more. The event hosts more than 150 seminars across 8 theatres, including the new Google Theatre and Microsoft Theatre.
1. Meet over 4,000 senior IT decision-makers from around the globe
2. 150 seminars across 8 theatres, including the Microsoft Theatre and all new Google Theatre
3. 120 global exhibitors helping you discover the latest and most innovative IT products
4. Make connections with business partners and peers through our unique networking program
5. Case studies relevant to all business types giving you the clearest industry picture
6. All the latest topics covered by leading industry experts, including SaaS, Security, Big Data, PaaS, Mobile, Public Sector, Virtualization, Communications, Social, CRM and more
7. Hear from Microsoft customers and partners in the Cloud Power theatre and Microsoft Partner Zone
8. Co-located with the CDN World Forum – leading 2 day conference on Content Delivery Networks
9. Attend the Cloud Computing World Series Awards including free networking evening and ceremony
10. 5 free-to-attend theatres, 2 paid to attend/VIP theatre streams and our unique Executive Leadership Summit
Primary speakers at the Cloud Computing World Forum include John Sculley, former CEO Apple Inc. and Pepsi and Sean Monahan, senior enterprise manager Google Enterprise. Other speakers include experts from, Amazon, Microsoft, Salesforce, Hewlett Packard and Ford Motors.
AppsCare®, Google Enterprise Premier Partner is a world leader in cloud services provisions, supporting over 2500 customers in 33 countries. AppsCare® comprise 10+ years experience deploying technical solutions for organisations of all sizes and geographies utilising our GStall delivery methodology and AppsCare® support programmes. Our engineers were some of the first to achieve both Google Apps Certified Deployment Specialist (GACDS) and Cisco IronPort Certified Security Specialist (CICSS) accreditations providing unrivalled expertise in our customer care teams. For more information visit http://www.appscare.com.
AppsCare® will speak alongside Google in the Google Theatre, with a customer to provide their account of their deployment and support services. To attend the Cloud computing World Forum, please visit http://www.cloudwf.com to register for a free pass.