We created Boatrax to celebrate the magic and wonder of boating, and to ensure that when boaters board their boat, their only goal is to rediscover how wonderful it is to be alive!
Cupertino, CA (PRWEB) February 16, 2015
Boaters of all skill and experience levels -- from those just beginning their nautical adventure, to seasoned veterans who’ve soared upon lakes, seas and oceans around the world -- can now download the unique no-cost app Boatrax so they can enjoyably share their experiences with friends and family, easily keep detailed, organized logs just like the pros, and take their love of boating to new heights.
Developed by Boatster LLC, Boatrax is inspired by the vision of helping boaters enjoy all of the joys and excitement of boating the moment they board, rather than being bogged down by management or maintenance tasks. To that end, Boatrax offers a suite of practical features, including:
- A “Boat Snapshot” to quickly assess boat status, including fuel level, previous trip information, and a categorized list of items that need to be purchased.
- A “Trip Log” to add trip destinations, turn on/off engines and generators, and trace trips in real-time via a built-in map. Boaters can also invite friends, and assign them various shopping items for the next trip.
- A “Maintenance Log” to track scheduled boat maintenance, and categorize maintenance for improved reporting. Boaters can also add a maintenance shopping list to ensure that they have everything they need for a safe and enjoyable experience.
- A “Fuel & Expense Log” to keep track of costs, budgets and fuel purchases. Boaters can also manage expense categories for even greater control.
- A “Crew Sharing” option that gives crew members access to manage trips, logs and expenses, so that they can help with overall management.
- A “Shopping List” to manage all needed supplies. As noted above, various shopping items can be designated for maintenance purposes, while friends can have specific shopping items assigned to them.
In addition to these management and maintenance-related functions, a key factor that sets Boatrax apart is its built-in social sharing. In a matter of seconds, boaters can share photos of their experiences via the “On Deck” social wall. They can also send userspecific
posts and photos via their user profile, as well as view and follow both boat profiles and trip profiles.
And when it comes to planning the next on-board get together, boaters can use the app to invite friends and family. They can also check pending invitations to see who has confirmed their attendance, who is unavailable, and who may need a reminder.
“Only those who have experienced what it’s like to board a boat truly understand how it feels, and what it means,” commented David Villegas of Boatster LLC. “We created Boatrax to celebrate the magic and wonder of boating, and to ensure that when boaters board their boat, their only goal is to rediscover how wonderful it is to be alive!”
Boatrax, the unique new no-cost app that lets boaters share their experiences with friends and family, easily and conveniently manage logs like a pro, and take their love of boating to new heights, is available now for iOS devices from the App Store at https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/boatrax/id925715779?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo%3D4. A version for Android devices is currently in development, and will be released in the near future.
For additional app information, including screenshots and real-time weather forecasts, visit http://boatrax.com.
For all other information including media inquiries, contact Mark Johnson on behalf of Boatster LLC at +1 408 757 0156 or press(at)appshout(dot)com.
About Boatster LLC
Based in Miami, Boatster LLC are experienced software developers with a philosophy to develop innovative and easy to use mobile applications, with a focus on the boating and leisure industries*