At just £0.69, iTheory costs substantially less than most of the testing programs available for the PC, and yet provides many more options and features
Cupertino, CA (PRWEB) June 27, 2013
Soon-to-be licensed car or motorcycle drivers who want an ideal way to prepare for and pass the official Driving Standards Agency (DSA) UK test, can now download the new premium version of Swift Management AG’s acclaimed app: iTheory Driving Test Pro UK 2013.
Designed without any ads or in-app purchases, iTheory Driving Test Pro UK 2013 offers a variety of special features, including:
- The complete official catalog of all questions for the driving license theory test
- Helpful solution tips with each question
- A special “Learn Mode” where questions are divided into handy categories, which allows for practicing in a more targeted manner
- The ability to simulate an actual test, with incorrect answers highlighted and correct answers provided
- A success curve to see how much practice remains before it’s wise to schedule a test
- The ability to practice and prepare anytime – no Internet connection is required
- The option to share test results with friends via Facebook and Twitter
- Many helpful tips and tricks on the driving test itself
- The chance to become “King of the Road” by achieving a high score and sending it to Swift Management AG for display
“At just £0.69, iTheory costs substantially less than most of the testing programs available for the PC, and yet provides many more options and features,” commented Christoph Moser of Swift Management AG. “It’s the best way to have all the official questions for the driving license theory test in one’s pocket!”
iTheory Driving Test Pro UK 2013, which is the ideal app for preparing for – and passing – the official Driving Standards Agency (DSA) UK car or motorcycle theory test, is available now for download from the App Store at https://itunes.apple.com/app/itheorydriving-test-pro-uk/id621695948. The app is compatible with iPad, iPhone and iPod touch.
For more information or media inquiries, contact Mark Johnson on behalf of Swift Management AG at +1 408 757 0156 or press(at)appshout(dot)com.
About Swift Management AG
Swift Management AG has developed over 60 educational apps, many of which have reached #1 on the App Store’s paid and educational charts.