When I Work has been designed as a world-class platform that makes scheduling simple, fast and of course, completely mobile. We’re confident that once businesses and employees experience the benefits, they’ll wonder how they ever survived without it!
Cupertino, CA (PRWEB) October 22, 2012
Businesses in search of a measurably better way to schedule and communicate with employees so that they can run smarter, save money and enhance employee accountability, can now download the newly-released When I Work V3.0, and achieve all of their key business objectives in a purely simple and truly mobile solution.
Designed by thisCLICKS LLC for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Android-enabled devices, When I Work empowers businesses to keep everyone connected, so that they can rapidly fill open shifts, efficiently locate shift replacements, and easily see which employees are scheduled where, when and for how long. Since launching in 2010, the app has helped businesses effectively schedule over 50,000 employees.
With remarkable ease, businesses can:
- Cancel, create, edit and publish shifts
- Send employees SMS text and email messages
- Monitor and moderate staff requests
- View employee contact information and schedules
- Effectively manage staff scheduling and communication.
At the same time, When I Work also makes life simpler, smarter and more efficient for employees by empowering them to:
- View work schedule anytime, anywhere
- View and accept available open shifts
- Request shift trades with other employees
- Offer shifts to other employees
- Text messages like “Do I work on Friday?” and receive an instant reply from the app’s web service
- View colleagues’ contact information
- Request time off
- Monitor requests
New features in V3.0 include:
- Full support for adding/editing employees
- Full support for adding/editing positions
- Full support for adding/editing locations
- Full support for adding/editing job sites
- Filter options for filtering by position
- View schedules by location or job site
- Maps integration for job sites (ie. employees can "get directions" to a job site)
- Ability to publish and notify all or single employees about the schedule
“For businesses of all sizes, scheduling employees is hard work that is fraught with waste and inefficiencies,” commented Chad Halvorson of thisCLICKS LLC. “Fortunately, When I Work has been designed as a world-class platform that makes scheduling simple, fast and of course, completely mobile. We’re confident that once businesses and employees experience the benefits, they’ll wonder how they ever survived without it!”
When I Work V3.0, the innovative employee scheduling app that helps businesses run smarter, save money and enhance employee accountability, is available now as free download on iTunes at http://itunes.apple.com/app/when-i-work/id383126470, and on Google Play at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.thisclicks.wiw&hl=en.
Set-up takes seconds, and there’s no risk, no obligation and no credit card required. After 30 days, users who wish to continue benefiting from When I Work can purchase a plan that suits their needs. Plans start at just $1 per employee per month. Full pricing information and a video demo are available on the When I Work website at http://wheniwork.com.
For more information or media inquiries, contact Mark Johnson of appshout! on behalf of thisCLICKS LLC at +1 408 757 0156 or press(at)appshout(dot)com.
About thisCLICKS LLC
thisCLICKS aims to reinvent how software and technology are used to run businesses. We believe that business software should be easier, smarter and more refined. We create simple, clever apps that help businesses work smarter.
Learn more at http://thisclicks.com/