Herndon, VA (PRWEB) October 4, 2006
Apptix, a premiere provider of on-demand messaging and collaboration solutions for Small and Medium-sized Businesses (SMBs), today announced the expansion of its Hosted SharePoint offering to include a new premium plan with increased storage capacity.
SharePointSite.com’s expanded offering includes:
- A New Platinum Plan – The new platinum plan has been developed to address the needs of power users. Apptix’s Platinum Plan provides the capacity for up to 1,000 users and 2.5 GB of storage, making it one of the most generous hosted shared plans available.
- Upgraded Gold and Silver Plans – Apptix has increased the user and storage capacities of both the Gold and Silver Plans to provide even more value.
- Availability of New Web Parts – Apptix has added four new Web parts to our portfolio and now offers a total of 37 Web parts and 32 templates as part of our standard service.
- Improved On-Line Account Management – Apptix now offers improved support through our Account Management Center, which allows users to manage all aspects of their SharePoint account. Account management capabilities include the ability to modify your plan, add users, increase storage, add options such as SSL or a custom URL, and more.
“Apptix' SharePointSite.com is the premiere provider of Hosted SharePoint Services worldwide,” said Alex Yevelev, vice president of web direct sales for Apptix. “These upgrades provide our customers with increased capacity and enhanced functionality, building on our existing robust platform.”
SharePointSite.com’s Hosted SharePoint Services provide SMBs with a Web-based collaboration solution, which enables more effective information sharing and team collaboration. With Hosted SharePoint, businesses can:
- Share and manage team information such as calendars, tasks, and lists in a single, easily-accessible location
- Develop their own custom portals and workspaces to enhance collaboration amongst team members, departments, divisions and partners
- Improve document and information development, management and accessibility
- Extend the capabilities of their existing Microsoft Office applications such as: Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, InfoPath, and more
To learn more about Hosted SharePoint Services from SharePointSite.com or for a free “30 Day SharePoint Trial,” please visit http://www.sharepointsite.com.
Apptix (OSE:APP), founded in 1997, is a premiere provider of on-demand messaging and collaboration solutions to over 130,000 subscribers across more than 12,000 organizations worldwide. Its Software as a Service offerings, including Hosted Microsoft Exchange, Hosted Microsoft SharePoint, Mobile Messaging, and Archiving and Compliance, provide small and medium-sized businesses with a reliable, secure and cost effective alternative to purchasing and managing software applications in-house. IBM, Hewlett Packard, Bell Canada, Savvis and others have selected Apptix to provide on-demand services to their customers. Apptix is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner for Hosting and Application Services.
Apptix’s brands include http://www.ASP-One.com, http://www.MailStreet.com, and http://www.Mi8.com, which provide Exchange Hosting and essential add-on services, as well as http://www.SharePointSite.com, which provides Hosted SharePoint and related services. The company is headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, with additional locations across the United States, Europe and Asia. For more information, visit http://www.apptix.com.
All other product or service names are the property of their respective owners.
# # #