We find many employers don’t even know they are breaking the law, and others don’t take it seriously enough. Our courses in the area of HR Compliance are aimed at reducing risk for an employer.
Seattle, WA (PRWEB) March 04, 2015
Today Archbright, a resource for employers in Washington State with over 1,000 members, announced they now offer some of their most popular courses in an all-new eLearning format—with the first set of courses focused on key areas of compliance for human resources professionals.
“One of the biggest risks to workplace performance is a company’s ignorance or indifference to the many laws they must follow. We find many employers don’t even know they are breaking the law, and others don’t take it seriously enough. Our courses in the area of HR Compliance are aimed at reducing risk for an employer.” said Joseph Marth, Archbright Vice President of Business Solutions. “We designed our eLearning offering to help companies access this training even when they can’t come to class in person.”
The following courses are now available for purchase online:
- Workplace Harassment Training encourages mutual understanding, sensitivity, and respect among employees—while limiting the potential for expensive charges of discrimination or harassment.
- Workplace Harassment Awareness for Managers and Supervisors is specifically designed for those in leadership roles. It offers clear guidance on how to recognize and prevent harassment, and explains a supervisor’s responsibilities in responding promptly and appropriately.
- Managing Leave: FMLA and ADA covers all aspects of the FMLA and ADA to ensure the employer is complying fully with its obligations under each of these leave-oriented laws to avoid potential liability.
- Employment Law Update: Winter 2014 reviews changes in laws, regulations, and court interpretations affecting employers in Washington State to help HR professionals develop and prioritize strategies to address these recent developments.
- Life Cycle of Employee Records helps employers find a balance between efficient administration of employee records and complying with all the legal requirements where an employer is held accountable.
“Our Learning and Development team created these courses to provide key information quickly and efficiently,” stated Marth. “We are pleased to give our members the option to take these key courses anytime, anywhere.”
For more information, visit Archbright.com.