Currently, we are offering some of the best discounts on Alaska and Arctic Cruises in our 13-year company history.
Missoula, MT (PRWEB) April 28, 2012
With the Alaska and Arctic cruise season fast approaching, Adventure Life is offering an array of discounted Arctic adventures and Alaska cruises. For example, the 112- passenger Sea Spirit, one of the most spacious and luxurious expedition vessels, is offering 15-20% discounts on Arctic sailings from June-September 2012. The Akademik Shokalskiy, a terrific ice-strengthened expedition ship, is offering 30% off its Bering Sea and Northeast Passage voyages in July-September. The Akademik Sergey Vavilov is offering 25% off its August 2nd Spitsbergen Family Adventure sailing. For more information on Alaska cruises and Arctic adventures, call Adventure Life at 800-344-6118.
“Currently, we are offering some of the best discounts on Alaska and Arctic Cruises in our 13-year company history,” said Adventure Life General Manager Jonathan Brunger. “There has never been a better time to visit the land of icy fjords, jagged mountains, and immense glaciers.”
Some of the best Alaska and Arctic discounts include:
- 9-Day Alaska Cruise with Island Spirit ($1,000 off) – This cruise takes in the best of what Alaska has to offer with stops in Juneau, Sitka, Tenakee Springs and more. July-August departures.
- 13-Day Bering Sea Explorer (30% off) - Bering Sea Explorer tracks through Kamchatka’s 120+ volcanoes. Encounters with Chukchi fishermen, brown bears, walrus and whales are prevalent. Commander Islands captivates travelers with Aleut cultural performances, sea lions, fur seals, otters, extensive bird cliffs and Vitus Bering’s grave.
- 8-Day Spitsbergen Family Adventure (25% off kids; book by April 30th) - The world's first family-focused Arctic expedition will burn energy and ignite the mind of children and parents alike. Renowned for polar bear sightings and walrus haul-outs, this Arctic adventure is one your family will never forget. August 2, 2012.
- 14-Day East Greenland Northern Lights (20% off; book by June 29th) - Scoresbysund, the world’s longest fjord system, beckons you to explore Greenland. With some of the world’s best displays of the Northern Lights, the Inuit settlement of Ittoqqortoormiit, iceberg choked fjords, tundra hikes and the Arctic wildlife of Greenland National Park; this is pure, untouched Arctic as it was thousands of years ago. September 9 or September 21, 2013.
- 8-Day Discoverers’ Glacier Country ($518 per couple; book by May 18th) - Meander through the largest national forest in the United States, home to grizzly bears, black bears, mountain goats, bald eagles and wolves, and explore Alaska's massive glaciers and fjords. June-September 2012.
“Travelers on one of our Arctic adventures will have a chance to see an abundance of wildlife, from caribou and moose to humpback whales and ringed seals, and up to 200 species of birds, including fulmars, puffins, guillemots, and eagles,” said Brunger. “They’ll use zodiacs and kayaks to discover glaciers, icebergs, fjords and rivers. This is a true bucket list vacation.”
For more information on Alaska cruises and Arctic adventures, call Adventure Life at 800-344-6118.
About Adventure Life:
Adventure Life was founded in 1999 with a commitment to providing quality small group tours that have a positive impact on the local culture and environment. With more than 100 adventures in South and Central America, Adventure Life’s trips explore local culture, ecology and life from remote villages, to bustling city markets, to the wildest jungles and mountains. The company’s grassroots approach to travel utilizes local guides, family run hotels, and the local transportation infrastructure. Adventure Life is headquartered in Missoula, Montana, U.S.A, with partners throughout South and Central America. Adventure Life also offers the broadest selection of specialized expedition cruise services to the world’s most remote destinations. For more information or Adventure Life reviews visit them on Facebook.