“We’re excited to relaunch Arsenal News, and we’ve been extremely focused on attention to details. As the site relaunches, it will be faster, more comprehensive and easily the fastest and best Arsenal news site on the web.
Past News ReleasesRSS
London, UK (PRWEB) May 27, 2010
With stories circulating around the globe, Arsenal fans are able to find all the news that concerns their favourite football team in a single location. The website Arsenal News is relaunching to be even more comprehensive and targeted as a news aggregation website for Arsenal fans.
The newly launched version of the website will include numerous new or upgraded features over the older version of the site including:
· A newly integrated design to be easier to read and easier to use in the bright Gunner red.
· 3rd party logins that make it easier than ever to register on the website and to interact with the site. Users can login with their Facebook, Twitter, Google, Yahoo and Open ID accounts.
· Comments about stories are allowed on the site through third party services such as Facebook.
· Users can create their own Arsenal blog to be hosted on the site with an RSS feed and enabled comments.
· New streamlined mobile versions of the site are available for iPhone, Android, Blackberry and other mobiles.
· Improved tagging support for news and stories presented on the website.
· News and information concerning Arsenal pulled constantly from more than 100 news sources around the world.
"We're excited to relaunch Arsenal News, and we've been extremely focused on attention to details to be sure we're adding the features Gunners need and want," says John Henson, director of Mabujo, the company responsible for Arsenal News, "As the site relaunches, it will be faster, more comprehensive and easily the fastest and best Arsenal news site on the web."
For additional information about Arsenal News iincluding any of the new features including setting up your own journal or blog through the newly revamped website or to be considered as a source for Arsenal news stories contact John Henson or visit the Arsenal News website, arsenalnews.co.uk.