Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) November 26, 2012
China’s demand for arthritis treatment drugs has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next five years, both production and demand will continue to grow. This new study examines China’s economic trends, investment environment, industry development, supply and demand, industry capacity, industry structure, marketing channels and major industry participants. Historical data (2001, 2006 and 2011) and long-term forecasts through 2016 and 2021 are presented. Major producers in China are profiled.
Buy your copy of Arthritis Treatment Drugs Report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/chinese-markets-for-arthritis-treatment-drugs-market-report.html
Our analysis shows that the global arthritis therapeutics market was estimated at $20.6 billion in 2010, during the forecast period the market grow at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 7.2% between 2010 and 2018 to a $38 billion. The market share of rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, psoriatic arthritis and ankylosing spondylitis in the overall arthritis market was 68%, 22%, 7.4% and 2.6%, respectively, in 2010. The rheumatoid arthritis market was $14 billion in 2010. The market revenue is expected to increase to $26.9 billion by 2018 at a CAGR of 8.5%. The osteoarthritis market is expected to show slower growth among the top four indications. Top six companies in the arthritis therapeutics market accounted for a share of close to 62% in 2010, leaving 38% of the market dominated by generic therapies and smaller players. Despite a significant number of products available on the market, the high value of biologics keeps the market value high.
- Data and analysis of the arthritis market in the leading geographies of the world - the US, the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and Japan.
- Annualized market data for the osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis and ankylosing spondylitis markets from 2004 to 2010, with forecasts to 2018.
- Market Data on geographical landscape and therapeutic landscape including market size, market share, annual cost of therapy, sales volume and treatment usage patterns such as disease population, treatment seeking population, diagnosis population and prescription population.
- Key drivers and restraints that have had a significant impact on the market
- The competitive landscape of the arthritis market which includes companies such as Johnson & Johnson, Abbott, Amgen, Pfizer, Roche and Bristol-Myers Squibb.
- Key M&A activities and licensing agreements that took place from 2005 to 2011 in the arthritis market.
Reasons to buy
- Align your product portfolio to the markets with high growth potential.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies by identifying the potential region and therapeutic segments poised for strong growth.
- Device a more tailored country strategy by understanding the key drivers and barriers of the arthritis market.
- Develop key strategic initiatives by understanding the key focus areas of the leading companies.
- Accelerate and strengthen your market position by identifying the key companies for mergers, acquisitions and strategic partnerships.
Buy your copy of Arthritis Therapeutics Market Report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/arthritis-therapeutics-market-to-2018-novel-oral-jak-inhibitors-and-biologic-disease-modifying-anti-rheumatic-drugs-dmard-will-drive-continued-growth-across-key-indications-market-report.html
Major Points from Table of Contents
III. ARTHRITIS TREATMENT DRUGS INDUSTRY ASSESSMENTS
Arthritis Treatment Drugs Industry Structure
Market Growth Driver
Arthritis Treatment Drugs Sales Volume
Major Producer Facility Locations
Major Producers' Sales Volume and Market Share
Major Foreign Investment
IV. ARTHRITIS TREATMENT DRUGS PRODUCTION AND DEMAND
Arthritis Treatment Drugs Sales Volume
NSAIIDs (Non-steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs)
SAARDs (Slow Acting Anti-Rheumatic Drugs)
Traditional Chinese Medicine
Arthritis Treatment Drugs Imports and Exports
Arthritis Treatment Drugs Imports
Traditional Chinese Medicine Import
Biological Agents Import
Arthritis Treatment Drugs Exports
Traditional Chinese Medicine Export
Biological Agents Export
V. ARTHRITIS TREATMENT DRUGS MARKET OUTLOOK
Arthritis Treatment Drug Markets Outlook Overview
Health Care Insurance Industry Overview
Consumer Spending Trends
Health Care Industry Trends
Hospitals and Hospital Beds
Physicians and Physician Visits
2 Arthritis Therapeutics Market to 2018 - Introduction 12
3 Arthritis Therapeutics Market to 2018 - Market Overview 14
3.2 Revenue Forecasts for the Global Arthritis Therapeutics Market 15
4 Arthritis Therapeutics Market to 2018 - Therapeutic Landscape 20
4.2 Drivers and Barriers for the Osteoarthritis Therapeutics Market 30
4.5 Drivers and Barriers for the Rheumatoid Arthritis Therapeutics Market 42
4.8 Drivers and Barriers for the Psoriatic Arthritis Therapeutics Market 51
4.10 Ankylosing Spondylitis (Bekhterev's Disease) Therapeutics Market 52
4.11 Drivers and Barriers for the Ankylosing Spondylitis Therapeutics Market 60
5 Arthritis Therapeutics Market to 2018 - Geographical Landscape 62
6 Arthritis Therapeutics Market to 2018 - Product Pipeline Analysis 76
7 Arthritis Therapeutics Market to 2018 - Competitive Landscape 104
8 Arthritis Therapeutics Market to 2018 - Strategic Consolidations 113
Browse more reports on Arthritis Therapeutics Market @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/reports/life-sciences/pharmaceuticals/therapeutics/arthritis-therapeutics
Contact email@example.com for further information.
RnRMarketResearch.com (http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/) is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments.