Asia Pacific is the fastest growing market and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11.0% from 2014 to 2020 on account of rising demand due to the improvement in healthcare facilities, medical tourism and others.
San Francisco, California (PRWEB) September 30, 2014
The global market for artificial organ and bionics is expected to reach USD 38.75 billion by 2020 at an estimated CAGR of 9.3% from 2014 to 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Increasing prevalence of acute renal failure and renal disorders due to lifestyle habits such as excessive alcohol consumption and growing geriatric population base causing a rise in organ failure rates is expected to serve this market as a high impact rendering driver. In addition, growing incidence rates of accidents is expected to boost the demand for organ transplants, thus increasing demand for artificial organ. Artificial kidney dominated the global market in 2013, with revenue estimated at over USD 12.21 billion; demand is expected grow due to the increasing chronic kidney patients. Artificial liver is the fastest growing market segment, at an estimated CAGR of 11.0% from 2014 to 2020.
View full report with TOC at http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/artificial-organ-and-bionics
Request free sample of this report at http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/artificial-organ-and-bionics/request
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- Brain bionics in the medical bionics market held the largest share of revenue for the year 2013 and the market is expected to grow at an estimated CAGR of 40.0%.The presence of high unmet medical needs in neurology disease segment coupled with expensive treatment procedures is expected to drive the market for brain bionics. Exoskeleton is the fastest growing segment and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 16.0% from 2014 to 2020.
- North America was the largest regional market in 2013, accounting for over 42.0% of global revenue due to the increasing population and awareness among the patients and the players.
- Asia Pacific is the fastest growing market and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11.0% from 2014 to 2020 on account of rising demand due to the improvement in healthcare facilities, medical tourism and others.Increasing income levels and healthcare expenditure is expected to interest of the players’ in the emerging markets.
- Key industry participants include Abiomed Inc., Asahi Kasei Kuraray Medical Co. Ltd., Thoratec Corporation, WorldHeart Corp., Gambro AB and others.
Browse all reports of this category at http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry/healthcare-it
For the purpose of this study, Grand View Research has segmented the global artificial organ and bionics market on the basis of product, technology and region:
- Artificial Organ Product Outlook
• Artificial organs
• Total artificial heart
• Artificial liver
• Artificial pancreas
• Artificial lungs
• Artificial kidney
• Cochlear implants
• Cardiac bionics
• Heart valves
• Biological tissue valves
• Mechanical valves
• Transcatheter heart valves
• Ventricular assist device
• Bionic limbs
• Bionic legs
• Bionic hands
• Brain bionics
• Deep brain stimulators
• Spinal cord stimulators
• Vagus nerves stimulators
• Vision bionics
- Artificial Organ Technology Outlook
• Mechanical bionics
• Electronic bionics
- Artificial Organ Regional Outlook
• North America
• Asia Pacific
Browse all upcoming reports by Grand View Research at http://www.grandviewresearch.com/ongoing-reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, the company offers market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries including technology, chemicals, materials, healthcare and energy. For more information, visit http://www.grandviewresearch.com/
Corporate Sales Specialist, U.S.A.
Grand View Research, Inc.
28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
San Francisco, CA 94105
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Related Reports by Grand View Research
Portable X-Ray and CT Scan Devices Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts To 2020 - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/portable-x-ray-and-ct-scan-devices-industry
The global market for portable X-ray and CT scan devices is expected to reach USD 8,408.0 million by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Rising demand for bedside imaging, home healthcare and the growing use of CT scan devices for anatomical confirmation and to assess the accuracy of medical implants during and post interventional medical procedures are two of the most significant growth drivers of this market.
Neurostimulation Devices Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts To 2020 - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/neurostimulation-devices-industry
The global market for neurostimulation devices is expected to reach USD 8,791.8 million by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. The presence of high unmet medical needs with limited treatment options in disease segments such as epilepsy, Parkinson’s disease and migraine is one of the highest impact rendering driver of the market.