Irvine, CA (PRWEB) December 4, 2008
Artiklz, the company that brings you conversation search, today announced the release of three new features for the blogosphere audience.
Artiklz represents a significant value proposition to creators and owners of intellectual property content on the internet and to users looking to understand the full depth and breadth of conversations around any given topic anywhere around the world. For blog or website owners, Artiklz provides direct access and ability to interact with your blog or website, allowing the real-time tracking, immediate updates of new and changed user content. Making it easier for blogosphere audiences to discover, post more comments, and most importantly it enables the readership to engage in conversation on your blog. Artiklz recently released its beta; giving blog owners the following three new features:
1) Blog Claiming: Claiming your blog establishes that you are its owner, and allows you to use Artiklz services to increase your blog's visibility. The user needs to go through the verification process to ensure that they are the authorized owner of the blog they are claiming. Once the blog is verified, the user can easily add the 'article widget' via the Manage Blogs screen, Ping your blog, and obtain the API keys to configure the plugins.
2) Import Blogs: Users can access 'Import Blogs' in their My Account tab under the Manage Blogs section. This feature allows users to automatically import their blogs from blog cataloging sites where they are already registered by simply entering their username. We currently support Technorati, BlogCatalog, and MyBlogLog.
3) Artiklz Plugins: This bundle of plugins offered by Artiklz will allow users to immediately engage in conversations happening around the web. The plugins can be downloaded from the My Account section under Plugins.
- Blog Feed: Artiklz is instantly notified once new posts or comments are made. There will be no lag as events are instantly logged. This is a huge benefit since polling comment feeds is an increasingly taxing operation. Artiklz no longer has to poll your blog every 10 minutes. Blog Feed enables real-time engagement for the users.
- CommentsOnTheGo: The CommentsOnTheGo plugin allows users to reply to comment notifications via email and/or mobile device.
Artiklz enables "Conversation Search" by Capturing User Generated Conversation Across the Social Media. Conversation Search lets users search through all the discussions happening on the web about a particular topic. Conversation Search enables users to answer the 5 W's: Who, Why, When, Where, and What people are talking about pertaining to a particular topic of interest.
In addition to Conversation SEARCH, Artiklz offers a 360 degree view for blog and website owners of their comments and conversation stream, thus providing the only 2-way gateway to comments. In addition to the acquiring of comments from major blogging and commenting systems, Artiklz aggregates the various popular web sharing/rating services (Digg, Reddit, Mixx, Yahoo! Buzz, FriendFeed, Delicious, CoRank, Diigo, etc.) comment feeds to provide a consolidated view.
(949) 660-7150 ext 1005