New image sharing and export options include recording of paint strokes to play back on ArtRage 3.5 Studio on Mac/Win for further editing, creation of tutorials to communicate the artistic process and higher resolution output for large format printing.
New York, New York (PRWEB) October 12, 2011
A new update to ArtRage for iPad is now available (1.3). This new version can share paintings via Facebook, DropBox, and deviantArt, and export to a wider range of image formats via iTunes and email. New is the the ability to record paint strokes and play back in ArtRage 3.5 Studio on Mac/Win for further editing, creation of tutorials to communicate the artistic process and higher resolution output for large format printing. Current ArtRage for iPad owners will be able to download the update for free in their local App Store. http://www.artrage.com/artrage-ipad-main.html
New York Comic Con - Special Discount for ArtRage for iPad- $1.99 Until Oct 18, 2011, regular price $6.99
To bring the most realistic oil and watercolor blending in a digital painting app to a wider audience, ArtRage for iPad 1.3 will be available for an introductory price of $1.99 (regularly $6.99) for one week during New York ComicCon until October 18, 2011. New York Comic Con is the largest pop culture event on the East Coast. Hosting the latest in comics, graphic novels, anime, manga, video games, toys and movies.
New ArtRage for iPad 1.3 Features:
- Upload to Facebook: Uploads images directly to a Facebook Photo Album.
- Upload to Dropbox: Uploads painting files directly to a Dropbox account.
- Upload to deviantArt Sta.sh: Uploads images directly to a deviantArt account using the new sta.sh system. Details on sta.sh can be found here: http://hq.deviantart.com/blog/44578909/
- New Export Options: Export PNG or JPG files to the iTunes shared file space or PNG, JPG, native PTG via Email.
- Canvas Rotation: Adjusts the orientation of paintings if they have been painted upside down on the iPad.
- Gallery Interface: Simplified so all export functions are in a single menu and general operation has been clarified.
- Canvas Settings Interface: Adjusted to make it clearer.
Other Recent Improvements:
- Record paint strokes to play back in ArtRage 3.5 Studio/Studio Pro: Work on the Mac/Win versions of Artrage for further editing options and to show the artistic process in tutorials.
-Higher Resolution Output: Replays ArtRage for iPad artwork at a higher resolution in ArtRage Studio to allow for more detail and larger format printing
ArtRage for iPad 1.3 Fixes & Improvements:
- Sampler toggle size increased so it’s easier to tap.
- Menus will no longer resize when entering a sub menu, unless they need to expand.
- Improved appearance of script playback on desktop computers.
- Layer transparency changes and three finger swipe undo operations added to scripted recording.
- Alert added to bring attention to huge files being uploaded or sent by email
For more information or for review copies of ArtRage for iPad or ArtRage Studio/Studio Pro 3.5, contact:
Karen Thomas/Eva Yutani, Thomas PR
ArtRage for iPad 1.3 is priced at $6.99, with special Pricing of $1.99 thru Oct. 18, 2011, see Apple iTunes Store http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/artrage/id391432693?mt=8. ArtRage Studio and ArtRage Studio Pro 3.5 are priced at $40 and $80, see http://www.artrage.com/artrage-store.html
About Ambient Design
Ambient Design Ltd. is a New Zealand-based global software development and publishing firm, specializing in creative applications and user interfaces for artists of all ages and all levels of competency, including professionals, hobbyists and students. The principals have over 40 years experience in combining complex image processing algorithms with an easily accessible user experience. Ambient Design Ltd. was founded in 2000 by Andy Bearsley and Matt Fox-Wilson, formerly of MetaCreations, the developer of Painter, Bryce and Kai’s Power Tools. Ambient Design’s products are available in 12 languages and have been downloaded over 10 million times.
# # #