Singapore (PRWEB) April 10, 2009
CapitaLand's wholly-owned serviced residence unit, Ascott, celebrates 25 successful years as the top international serviced residence owner-operator. Ascott pioneered the serviced residence concept with its first international-class property, The Ascott Singapore, on Scotts Road in Singapore in 1984. Over 25 years, Ascott has, through its three brands Ascott, Somerset and Citadines, grown to be the world's largest owner-operator in the business, with 25,000 units in 66 cities in 22 countries. Ascott has 189 properties in Asia Pacific, Europe and the Gulf region.
Citadines, an established hospitality brand in Europe, also has a 25 year history having started operations in France in 1984. Ascott acquired Citadines in 2004 and has since extended the brand to the Asia Pacific.
To commemorate its 25th year milestone, Ascott has designed specific activities to celebrate with its customers. To thank Ascott's customers for their 25 years of sterling support, it is offering an unprecedented grand prize of free stays for 25 consecutive years. Customers also enjoy monthly rewards of free stays and 25% off rates in over 25 cities each month. The series of promotions and rewards start this month and are valid throughout the year.
25 Years With Ascott' Grand Draw: 1 customer gets free stays for 25 Years
- The top reward which has never been done before is the offer of a complimentary three-nights stay every year for the next 25 consecutive years to one lucky customer.
- The deal, worth up to S$100,000, can be used at any of Ascott's serviced residences worldwide.
- Customers who have stayed at Ascott's participating properties between January and December are eligible for the draw.
Monthly Lucky Draws: Free stays at any Ascott property worldwide for 9 lucky winners
- From April to December, one guest will be picked every month to enjoy a three-nights stay on the house.
25% off Best Available Rates in over 25 cities every month
- Ascott is offering 25% off its Best Available Rates to customers who make daily bookings of up to seven nights.
- Guests can choose from a list of participating properties from over 25 cities worldwide.
- Each month, a new list of properties from Ascott's global portfolio will be featured.
1 free night a month at all of Ascott's properties
- Extended-stay guests who make bookings for one month or more will receive a complimentary night for each month of stay, up to seven free nights.
- Guests can redeem their free nights at any Ascott property worldwide.
Mr Chong Kee Hiong, CEO of Ascott Real Estate, the real estate arm of The Ascott Group Limited, said: "Over the 25 years, Ascott has set industry benchmark with the launch of several firsts. Besides pioneering the serviced residence concept, Ascott launched the world's first pan-Asian serviced residence real estate investment trust, Ascott Residence Trust, in 2006. We are the largest international serviced residence operator in most countries where we operate, including China, Korea, Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia, the Philippines and France. We will continue to expand our presence to more cities to further strengthen Ascott's leadership position."
Mr Gerald Lee, CEO of Ascott Hospitality, the hospitality management arm of The Ascott Group Limited, said: "We would like to invite our customers to join our 5,000 employees worldwide in celebrating our 25th Anniversary this year. These offers are ways to thank them for their loyal support, without which, we wouldn't have come this far and garnered the numerous awards throughout the years. Going forward, we aim to further improve our services to our guests by offering wider choices in more cities as we continue to expand and grow for the next 25 years and more."
For more information on the promotions, terms and conditions, and reservations, visit http://www.the-ascott.com/25anniversary or call Global Reservations at (65) 6272 7272.