Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) October 20, 2014
The Multinational Pharmaceuticals Companies in Asia Online Database contains the latest available, individually researched data for 6690 senior executives at 2020 leading American, Asian, European and Middle Eastern & African multinational companies and key local companies in Asia.
About the Multinational Pharmaceuticals Companies in Asia Online Database
The Multinational Pharmaceuticals Companies in Asia Online Database is a powerful, cost-effective business development and research tool delivered by an online database. It allows unlimited access to search, copy, print, export or save data selections of multinational Pharmaceuticals companies in Asia and their key contacts.
Key benefits for Sales, Marketing, HR, Finance and Research Teams
Our Multinational Pharmaceuticals Companies Database is a must-have marketing tool for all executives conducting business in Asia, ideal for market assessment and planning, benchmarking, competitor tracking and securing new customers, partners or suppliers for sales and marketing.
Data provided includes:
- Full Company Name & Postal Address
- Company Email, Phone & Fax
- Local & Global Websites
- Key Personnel & Job Titles
- Sales Volumes (US$)*
- Employee Sizes*
- Nationality & Year of Establishment*
- Primary & Secondary Industry Classifications
- Job Functions
*The coverage may vary between entries.
Output targeted selections in printed or electronic formats:
- Export - Choose any combination of data types to produce unlimited bespoke exports of mailing lists, support telesales efforts and build customised databases.
- Copy your company and contact selections to your clipboard.
- Print your company and contact selections straight from your screen.
Order a copy of this report at (Prices start at US $1660 for a single user PDF) http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=311966.
Search, segment and target using:
- Company Name & Address - Immediately source strategic data on a potential customers, partners, suppliers or competitors based on their name and/or location.
- Job Titles Use free-text searches to instantly target specific job titles.
- Employee Sizes* Identify small, medium and large companies by employee categories from under 49 employees to 5000 or more.
- Sales Volumes (US$)* Assess revenue potential using our 11 revenue categories from under 5000 to over one billion USD.
- Nationality/Year of Establishment* Understand company culture based on the nationality of a company and its key associates and assess each company's needs based on their maturity.
- Company Hierarchies and Associations Each company entry is classified as global or regional headquarters, country head office or branch office, with all associated data now fully searchable and downloadable.
Over 20,000 dynamic links help you to understand key relationships between major multinational organisations and those in key emerging markets including affiliations, agents, distributors, franchisees, joint ventures, partnerships, representative offices, resellers and subsidiaries.
- Key Job Functions Easily reach the top decision-makers in Finance, Sales, Marketing, HR and Information Technology.
- Primary & Secondary Industries Identify the core business activity of each company from the 34 primary industries listed below and/or those active in other industries, as well as those who supply and service these industries.
*The coverage may vary between entries.
Key countries in this database include:
- Hong Kong
- South Korea
Other New Report by Espicom:
Orthopaedics: Market Prospects & Global Competition: The orthopaedic industry has been under intense pressure since the global economic downturn, and has struggled to achieve growth amid tough market conditions. Additionally, the industry is under extreme pressure to adapt to the impact of social and economic changes. Rising cases of obesity and ageing populations, as well as unstable financial conditions in a number of established markets, have forced medical device manufacturers to become more responsive to macro- and micro-economic factors.
However, recovery is on the horizon. Thanks to the impact of the expanding global elderly population and the associated steady rise in musculoskeletal disorders as a result of a more active and demanding customer base, Espicom estimates that the global orthopaedics and prosthetics market increased by 5.8% in 2013. Furthermore, we forecast a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) from 2013 to 2018 of 3.9%. Principal growth drivers are the uptake of new products and technologies in developed markets, high growth in extremity and biologic products and rapid uptake of standard and market-specific products in emerging regions.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 200,000+ reports and in-depth studies of 5000+ micro markets. Call +1 888 391 5441 with your industry research requirements or email the details on sales at reportsandreports.com.