Asia Pacific LNG Industry Analyzed and Forecast to 2017 in New Market Research Reports at ReportsnReports.com
“LNG Industry Outlook in Asia Pacific, 2013 - Capacity Analysis, Forecasts and Details of All Operating and Planned Liquefaction and Regasification Terminals to 2017” is a new research report added to ReportsnReports.com store.
Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) January 31, 2013
“LNG Industry Outlook in Asia Pacific, 2013 - Capacity Analysis, Forecasts and Details of All Operating and Planned Liquefaction and Regasification Terminals to 2017” is the essential source for industry data and information relating to the LNG industry in Asia Pacific. It provides asset level information relating to active and planned LNG terminals in Asia Pacific. The profiles of major companies operating in Asia Pacific LNG industry are included in the report. The latest news and deals relating to the sector are also provided and analyzed.
Updated information relating to all active and planned LNG terminals
- Provides historical data from 2005 to 2012, forecast to 2017
- Capacity information of all liquefaction and regasification terminals
- Provides operator information for all active and planned terminals
- Identifies key trends and issues in the LNG industry
- Information on the top companies in the sector including business description, strategic analysis. Key companies covered are Korea Gas Corporation, Tokyo Gas Co., Ltd. and Tokyo Electric Power Company, Inc
- Strategy changes, R&D projects, corporate expansions and contractions and regulatory changes.
- Key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity investments and IPOs.
Reasons to buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on all active and planned liquefaction and regasification terminals in Asia Pacific
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in Asia Pacific’s LNG industry.
- Facilitate market analysis and forecasting of future industry trends.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historical and forecast capacity data
- Assess your competitor’s LNG assets
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure, strategy and prospects.
- Develop strategies based on the latest operational, financial, and regulatory events.
- Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the market.
- Identify and analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the leading companies in Asia Pacific.
Buy your copy of this report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=218131. Alternatively, you can request a sample @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/requestsample.aspx?name=218131 analyze the report format and sample data before making your final purchase decision.
Major Points from table of Contents for “LNG Industry Outlook in Asia Pacific, 2013 - Capacity Analysis, Forecasts and Details of All Operating and Planned Liquefaction and Regasification Terminals to 2017”: Introduction, Asia Pacific LNG Industry, Profile of Korea Gas Corporation, Profile of Tokyo Gas Co., Ltd., Profile of Tokyo Electric Power Company, Inc, Financial Deals Landscape, Recent Developments, Appendix, List of Tables and List of Figures
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 200,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Our database includes reports by leading publishers from across the globe. We provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers.