By harnessing the power of netFORUM + Avectra Social Community, organizations will realize new highs in member loyalty and participation.
McLean, VA (Vocus) July 14, 2010
Avectra, the leading provider of web based association management software (AMS), announced the release of Avectra Social Community, a social networking solution available with netFORUM Team and Pro. Avectra Social Community allows organizations to create their own social networking platform with the ability to control the look, messaging, advertising and community and group access.
“netFORUM + Avectra Social Community is a strategy to improve an organization’s business, recruitment efforts, member communications, and results by inspiring conversations with and between members, building long-term loyalty, and forging deeper relationships with their members,” said Patrick Dorsey, Avectra’s vice president of marketing. “Avectra Social Community not only changes the way an organization will identify, serve and retain their members but how they will define the future success of their business and their members.”
Avectra Social Community delivers a feature rich set of social networking and community tools:
- Community Homepage -- Aggregates all community information including new content, members and events
- Member Profiles -- Allow each member to have a personalized space and URL in the community
- Groups -- Connect, discuss and collaborate around specific topics, membership groups, events, and committees
- Blogs -- Members create content that stays private to a group or made available to non-members and general site visitors. Each individual, as well as group, has its own blog.
- Document Sharing -- Collaborate and share files and documents with community members
- Photo Sharing -- Share events photos or images for discussion with community members
- Twitter Feed -- Display your organization’s Twitter feed within the community
- Invitations -- Grow your membership and increase participation by enabling members to invite others to the community
- Commenting and Feedback -- Comment on content and blog posts, and rate activity using the thumbs-up endorsement feature
- Activity Feed and Status Updates -- Real-time updates from members and colleagues on what they are working on and thinking about
- Facebook App -- Connect your Avectra Social Community to your organization’s Facebook page to automatically push featured blogs, people, and activities from the Social Community to your Facebook page.
“Now more than ever, organizations must demonstrate the intrinsic value of their membership. Members should understand why their continued membership is not only valuable to them, but essential,” said Richard Davis, chief executive officer of Avectra. “By harnessing the power of netFORUM + Avectra Social Community, organizations will realize new highs in member loyalty and participation.”
For more information about Avectra's association management software, Avectra Social Community or to sign up for a free online demonstration, visit http://www.avectra.com/livedemo .
About netFORUM Team & Pro
netFORUM Team & Pro are Avectra's 100% Web-based association management software solutions. With complete association management functionality, both products are designed and configured to meet association needs without the cost or complexity of customization.
With Avectra's on demand SaaS (software-as-a-service) model, netFORUM Team & Pro are accessible at any time, from anywhere. There's no hardware to buy or software to install. And customers can rest assured knowing that their data is safe, as all Avectra solutions run in a secure, world-class hosting facility with complete system redundancy, fail-safe power systems and full database backup.
About netFORUM Enterprise
netFORUM Enterprise is Avectra's hosted, enterprise level association management that delivers advanced association management tools and the ability to be customized to meet the most complex business needs -- all while remaining on the upgrade path. Avectra Social Community is currently scheduled to become available in netFORUM Enterprise during the 2011 calendar year.
With more than 30 modules designed for complete association management and Avectra's on demand SaaS (software-as-a-service) model, netFORUM Enterprise is accessible at any time, from anywhere. And customers can rest assured knowing that their data is safe, as all Avectra solutions run in a secure, world-class hosting facility with complete system redundancy, fail-safe power systems and full database backup.
In addition to Avectra’s internal development and implementation resources, the company also boasts a network of implementation and industry solution partners who work with the company’s customers to implement netFORUM Enterprise or extend the system’s functionality. Some of the company’s partners include Agilutions, Core Partners, DSK Solutions, SusQtech, and Real Magnet.
For the last 16 years, Avectra has been translating our customers’ needs into market-leading association management software -- whether our customers serve members by the hundreds or hundreds of thousands. Our 100% Web-based technology integrates data with business processes and then automates it, so our customers can engage members, provide access to all of their resources and get more done. Each of our solutions is continually refined by the user community, ensuring that we have the features our customers need to run their businesses and lead their industries. With ongoing, automatic upgrades that won’t disrupt service or incur additional costs, we keep our customers current with the latest technology. Avectra is headquartered in McLean, Va., with a regional office in Chicago.
To explore the netFORUM family of products, please visit http://www.avectra.com , or call 800-858-8272.