“ I am happy to be involved in this important meeting that provides an update on new treatments for COPD and asthma as this is a key therapeutic area, where several new approaches are in development” Prof Peter Barnes, Imperial College London
London, UK (PRWEB UK) 9 April 2013
With the conference now around the corner, SMi Group has released a message from the Chairman of the event.
Professor Peter Barnes, Head of Respiratory Medicine at Imperial College London announced earlier this week:
“I am happy to be involved in this important meeting that provides an update on new treatments for COPD and asthma as this is a key therapeutic area, where several new approaches are in development”
Confirmed attendees include Morphosys, Astra Zeneca, Novartis, Pulmagen, Medlmmune, GSK, 3M Health Care, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, AlgiPharma, Glenmark, Fidelta, Almirall, Biomedical Systems, Aptar Pharma, Napp, Paediatric Care Centre, Teva, Imperial College, Roche plus many more...
- Discover new insights gained from careful characterisation of preclinical models for asthma and COPD
- Establish patient phenotyping, by way of biomarkers for Asthma & COPD, for efficient and effective therapeutic outcomes
- Discuss the days topics in a full panel discussion involving all our speakers on the end of each day.
- Explore current and novel inhalation devices alongside combination therapies
- Highlight current and novel treatments such as CCR3 antagonists and cytokine modulators/inhibitors
For further information on the conference and a free brochure visit http://www.asthma-copd.co.uk
Alternatively contact Fateja Begum on tel: +44 (0)207 827 6184 or email fbegum(at)smi-online(dot)co(dot)uk.