Preventing Physician Disloyalty: Building Stability and Trust with 'At-Risk' Physicians.
Charlotte, NC (Vocus) July 2, 2009
Morehead, the human capital research firm, will host a webinar titled "Preventing Physician Disloyalty: Building Stability and Trust with 'At-Risk' Physicians." The free hour-long webinar will be broadcast on Tuesday, July 14, 2009 at 1:00 p.m. EST.
Although many organizations measure physician satisfaction, most fail to realize that many of their most satisfied physicians are preparing to sever ties in search of new opportunities. David Rowlee, Ph.D., Morehead's Vice President, Research and Development, and Brad Morton, Morehead's Senior Vice President, Product Management, will explore the prevalence of this phenomenon throughout healthcare today and outline interventions organizations can pursue to ensure that highly satisfied physicians are not a flight risk.
They will also examine a large integrated health system's step-by-step conversion of its at-risk physician to highly loyal partners. David Rowlee presented this topic at the Physician Strategies Summit in Atlanta, GA on April 27, 2009.
During this presentation, participants will learn:
- Why physician satisfaction does not always mean physicians will remain loyal to your organization
- How to determine if your satisfied physicians are at risk of forging relationships with other healthcare organizations
- Why physician satisfaction does not always mean a physician will remain loyal to your organization
- How to assess the risk level of a satisfied physician aligning with another organization
- How to solidify your relationship with at-risk physicians and convert them to highly loyal partners
To sign up for the free hour-long webinar, visit http://moreheadassociates.com/events/registration/event97.html
In this webcast, participants will learn:
- how gender significantly impacts the attitudes that physicians maintain toward hospital leadership, patient care and operational aspects of hospitals
- how an individual hospital can assess the attitudinal differences of all physicians and develop systemic strategies to embrace physicians of both genders
- the drivers of physician loyalty for different gender groups
- how building and sustaining loyalty with both gender groups drive hospital revenue
800.849.2292 x 5515
# # #