Our new website provides clear, concise explanations of the legal options for those injured on the job or in car accidents or by faulty products.
Atlanta, Ga. (PRWEB) May 02, 2013
Georgia workers’ compensation attorney J. Michael Parsons, founder of Parsons & Associates, P.C., today announced the launch of the firm’s new website, which includes information about workplace injury claims, product liability lawsuits and personal injury actions, such as those involving car accidents.
The firm, with offices in Atlanta and Savannah, provides personalized representation to hardworking people injured in Georgia workplace accidents, car accidents and by unsafe products.
The new website, found at http://www.parsonslawgroup.com, features a bold, user-friendly interface that outlines the firm and its areas of practice, with extensive information about legal rights pertaining to workers’ compensation, personal injury and product liability.
“Our new website provides clear, concise explanations of the legal options for those injured on the job or in car accidents or by faulty products. At Parsons & Associates, P.C., we believe it’s vital for injured persons to understand their options,” Parsons said. “Our firm has years of experience dealing effectively with insurance companies. We provide individual attention and aggressive representation to injured persons to get them the full compensation they deserve.”
The new website offers detailed web pages on the firm’s practice areas, which include:
- Workers’ compensation – Families of workers fatally injured in job accidents may be entitled to workers’ compensation benefits, including burial expenses, under Georgia’s workers’ compensation program.
- Personal injury – Including car and truck accidents where someone else was at fault.
- Product liability – Such as assessing injuries caused by a defective automobile design, tainted food products, the harmful side effects of a prescription drug, hazardous children’s toys or any dangerous consumer product.
- RSD injury – Reflex sympathetic dystrophy or complex regional pain syndrome.
- Railroad injuries – Including information on the Federal Employers’ Liability Act, which governs the right to compensation when a railroad worker is injured on the job.
- Workplace death claims – Stemming from a work-related accident.
The new website also includes a blog that details the latest news in workers’ compensation cases and laws, including research studies and government regulations.
A section on client case results on the website demonstrates the success of Parsons & Associates, showing the law firm’s commitment to aggressive advocacy on behalf of injured clients.
“The blog and page on client cases offer additional ways for injured persons to learn about how the law might impact their situation,” Parsons said. “It also shows our dedication to helping injured workers and their unique needs.”
About Parsons & Associates, P.C.
With offices in Atlanta and Savannah, Parsons & Associates, P.C., represents injured people throughout Georgia. Our experienced attorney and staff handle workers’ compensation claims for people who have been injured on the job or who have developed occupational diseases. We also represent victims of car accidents, railroad accidents and defective products in personal injury lawsuits in Georgia. We have secured hundreds of settlements in workers’ compensation claims totaling more than $5 million, plus millions of dollars in personal injury lawsuits. Our office is located at 307 14th St., Atlanta, GA 30318. To find out how we can help you, call Parsons & Associates now at 678-974-0254 or fill out our online contact form.