Mountain View, CA (PRWEB) April 29, 2014
AccountSight Software is excited to announce many productivity improvements and new functionalities in their latest cloud-based online application version 2.31, a simple and easy to use time, expense and invoicing solution for customers worldwide.
“We are always looking through our user feedback to improve and add features that will provide more value to our customers,” said Anita Bist, VP of Business Development. “The new attendance management feature helps businesses manage their employee sick leave, vacation time, jury duty and other types of leaves so that they can keep track for payroll purposes. Before, the admin could still create an internal project and create these different types of off days as tasks but now AccountSight has automated the process at the click of a button saving time and increasing productivity.”
AccountSight's version 2.31 newest productivity features include:
- Attendance management for managing payroll and keeping track of employee billable hours.
- All time zones can now be tracked accurately using the Stopwatch Timer.
- On the dashboard, users can see the hours or amounts above the bar graphs for a quick 360 degree view.
- Customers tab added under invoice settings creates additional entry point for more user convenience.
- Convenient cash flow reminders such as delayed payments and timesheet entry.
- Sample data added for invoices, projects, and tasks so that new users can setup easily and faster.
Sign up for a free 30 day trial to try out the new functionalities to see the difference. Give it a try now at AccountSight.
AccountSight Key Features:
- Time tracking and expense tracking in seconds.
- Efficient timesheet and expense approval workflow notifications.
- Convenient reimbursement management and accounts reconciliation.
- Excel integration for time and expense bulk uploads.
- QuickBooks integration with time tracking and invoicing features.
- PayPal integration with invoices reconciles accounts receivables automatically.
- Fast and easy manual and recurring online invoicing.
- Configurable automatic reminders on timesheet, expense and invoices.
- Quick and professional project estimates for bidding.
- Powerful dashboards and reports for online project management and invoice status.
- Drill-down directly from dashboards into time, expenses and invoicing reports.
Sign up for a free 30 day trial to see how it can help your company save time and money and increase employee productivity. No credit card needed. Give it a try now at AccountSight.
AccountSight is a leading global provider for business automation software that shortens the accounts receivables timeframe, maximizes employee productivity and increases company profitability. Its flagship product is the easy to use online time tracking, expense recording and invoicing software ideal for small to mid-size businesses, consultants, independent professionals and freelancers.
It is full of productivity-driven features that are conveniently available to users through a very helpful interface. The many customer benefits and hassle-free user experience make AccountSight unique. For more information, please visit AccountSight.
AccountSight works with any operating system. Supported browsers are Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari.
AccountSight is a subscription based software with prices starting from $7.95 to $9.95/user. Volume discounts available for larger companies and government organizations. Please contact AccountSight directly for special pricing.