Just because the market in Austin is great overall, it doesn't mean that everyone's situation is perfect. If you have little, no, or even negative equity, you can still sell your home fast in Austin, Texas...with the aid of a real estate professional.
Austin, TX (PRWEB) September 26, 2012
Shenoah Grove, owner of Hippie Hollow Homes in Austin, Texas, a real estate company dedicated to assisting distressed homeowners with solutions to sell their house fast, has released a real estate market update infographic with statistics through September 2012. To view the report and infographic, please visit here.
Here are some of the year to date Austin real estate statistics through mid September 2012:
- 8,098 homes for sale (Single Family, Condos, Townhouses) (down 84 homes)
- 3,275 homes under contract!
- 17,856 homes have closed so far this year (+360 homes over last week!)
YTD compared to 2011: +2,516
- ~16% increase over 2012 YTD numbers
"The Austin, Texas real estate market is a great place in which to live, and to its credit, Austin is celebrating a 16%+ increase in home sales" says Ms. Grove, who has participated in more than 1,200 real estate transactions since 2003. "Despite some of the struggles of other housing markets in the country, the Austin real estate market continues to hold its own."
Here are some other statistics about the Austin real estate market | Median Sold for Single Family Homes:
- Median Sold price across Greater Austin: $210,000 --up $13k over YTD 2011
- Median price as a percentage of list price: 98%
- Median days on market YTD: 33 --18 days faster than YTD 2011
- Median days on market during past month: 34 days
- Most expensive home sold YTD: $7.75M
- Median SOLD in Travis County past 30 days: $265,000
- Median SOLD in Williamson County past 30 days: $190,000
To view the Austin real estate market update for July 2012, click here.
"Just because the market in Austin is great overall, it doesn't mean that everyone's situation is perfect," says Ms. Grove. "If you have little, no, or even negative equity, you can still sell your home fast in Austin, Texas. But you may require the assistance of an experienced real estate professional to do so."
To read the full report, please visit http://www.hippiehollowhomes.com/austin-texas-real-estate-market-report-august-2012-infographic/