Dr. Sarosh Saleemi, M.D., a respected Austin physician, proudly announces the opening of her new faclility, Laser Studio, dedicated to providing affordable cosmetic treatment options to patients throughout Austin and the surrounding area.
Austin, TX (PRWEB) January 11, 2012
Dr. Sarosh Saleemi, M.D., a respected Austin physician, proudly announces the opening of her new faclility, Laser Studio, dedicated to providing affordable cosmetic treatment options to patients throughout Austin and the surrounding area. Laser Studio offers patients a variety of cosmetic procedures, including HCG diet and weight loss alternatives, laser facials, Botox injections, collagen injections, laser hair removal, Latisse eyelash treatment and nutrition plans to suit every individual and lifestyle.
Dr. Saleemi, board-certified in both Pain Management and Anesthesiology, is also a respected author, lecturer, and creator of the Interventional Pain Associates clinic in Austin. Dr. Saleemi has gathered together an experienced team of medical professionals to administer and supervise the following services.
- Laser facial rejuvenation: Much more than a typical facial, this one-of-a-kind procedure minimizes pores, tightens and rejuvenates skin, stimulates collagen production, and eliminates dead skin surface cells, resulting in a healthy glow without downtime, redness or swelling.
- The Austin HCG diet program: A revolutionary weight loss method designed to help patients achieve rapid, long-lasting weight loss. Referred to as the “little-known cure for obesity,” the HCG diet utilizes a natural hormone that speeds up the weight loss process.
- Botox injections: Typically used to smooth wrinkles and fine lines and reduce the signs of aging in the face.
- Collagen injections: A natural protein produced by the body and used to produce younger-looking skin in a matter of hours.
- Laser hair removal: A long-term solution to removing unwanted hair, leaving smooth, hair-free skin anywhere on the body.
- Latisse eyelash solution: An FDA-approved treatment that produces longer, thicker, fuller lashes in just a few months.
- Nutrition plans: Nutrition counselors at Laser Studio will work with you to develop a healthy nutrition plan specifically designed for you and the lifestyle you lead.
Laser Studio is open Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Contact the Laser Studio professionals today to discuss their full array of affordable cosmetic treatment options.
11111 Research Blvd., Ste. 370B
Austin, TX 78759
To learn more, visit http://www.laserstudio.com.