* “Several AuthorHouse books have made it to the big screen, including ‘Legally Blonde’ and ‘September Dawn,’ and we’re pleased to provide authors with these exclusive opportunities to be discovered,”
Bloomington, IN (PRWEB) July 28, 2010
AuthorHouse, the leading provider of self-publishing and marketing services for authors around the globe, has unveiled a pair of new Hollywood Book-to-Screen publishing packages. In addition to including all of the industry-leading publishing services necessary for bringing a book to market, these packages feature services to help get a book get noticed by the film industry.
The Hollywood Connection publishing package features premium AuthorHouse publishing and marketing services and includes:
- Hollywood Coverage service – a concise synopsis of the book that is the industry-standard tool for identifying viable new material.
- Placement in AuthorHouse’s Hollywood Database, which is accessible to movie and television writers, agents, directors, actors and producers.
The Hollywood Rainmaker publishing package includes all the premium publishing and marketing services in the Hollywood Connection package, as well as:
- A professional Hollywood treatment of the book written by a professional screenwriter.
- All rights to ownership of the treatment.
“Several AuthorHouse books have made it to the big screen, including ‘Legally Blonde’ and ‘September Dawn,’ and we’re pleased to provide authors with these exclusive opportunities to be discovered,” said Keith Ogorek, senior vice president of marketing for Author Solutions, Inc.—AuthorHouse’s parent company.
For more information on AuthorHouse’s new Hollywood Book-to-Film publishing packages, or to begin publishing a book today, log on to authorhouse.com or call 888-519-5121.
AuthorHouse, an Author Solutions, Inc. author services provider, is the leading provider of self- publishing, marketing, and bookselling services for authors around the globe. Committed to providing the highest level of customer service, AuthorHouse assigns each author personal publishing and marketing consultants who provide guidance throughout the process. Headquartered in Bloomington, Indiana, AuthorHouse released its 60,000th title in spring 2009. For more information, or to publish your book, visit http://www.authorhouse.com, or call 1-888-519-5121.