Bloomington, Ind. (PRWEB) March 25, 2009
1. The Grubkins by Dr. Michael Kellis; (Children's)
2. The Midnight Window, by Edward Scott; (Poetry).
3. Nada es Imposible: De la Adversidad al Triunfo, by Jairo Álvarez Botero; (Memoir).
4. Bible Promises for Soldiers, by J.M. Barnes; (Religious).
5. Colin Gets a Chance, by Brian A. Beale; (Family).
6. Winter Games, by John Lacombe; (Fiction)
7. The Vondish Ambassador, by Lawrence Evans-Watts; (Fiction).
8. One of the Gang: Nurturing the Souls of Children with Food Allergies, by Gina Clowes; (Family).
9. The Reiki Teacher's Manual: A Guide for Teachers, Students and Practitioners, by: Tina M. Zion; (Education).
10. It Shined: The Saga of the Ozark Mountain Daredevils, by Michael Supe Granda; (Biography).
These titles, and the complete AuthorHouse library, are available for purchase through the online AuthorHouse bookstore at http://www.authorhouse.com/BookStore/BookHome.aspx. To learn how to publish a book today, log on to authorhouse.com or call 888-519-5121.
AuthorHouse, an author services brand of Author Solutions, Inc., is the leading provider of indie book publishing, marketing, and bookselling services for authors around the globe. Committed to providing the highest level of customer service, AuthorHouse assigns each author personal publishing and marketing consultants who provide guidance throughout the process. Headquartered in Bloomington, Indiana, AuthorHouse will release its 60,000th title in spring 2009. For more information, or to publish your book, visit http://www.authorhouse.com, or call 1-888-519-5121.