Dallas, TX (PRWEB) September 16, 2012
As of the end of 2011, 13 cities in Mainland China had built up subways, with the total length of 1,678 km; it is expected that the urban rail transit AFC equipment market in Mainland China will value over RMB16 billion in 2020. In 2011, there were 72 high-speed railways under construction (including three railways to start construction in 2012) with construction planning approved by the Chinese government, 68 of which will be completed before 2015, with the total mileage of 24,145 km.
On September 4, 2012, National Development and Reform Commission of China approved the near-term railway construction planning of Taiyuan, Lanzhou, Guangzhou, Shenyang, Xiamen and Changzhou, as well as the near-term construction planning adjustment programs of Harbin, Shanghai and other cities. These approved projects will directly stimulate the future demand for urban railway AFC equipment in China.
The report includes the following:
- Development course and status quo of AFC machine industry;
- Development of China Automatic Fare Collection machine industry, including operational features, development environments, scale prediction, competition patterns and development direction;
- Chinese urban subway / light rail AFC machine market, including the overall forecast, urban railway planning in major cities, policy interpretation, as well as AFC amount forecast;
- Demand analysis of Chinese inter-city high-speed railway AFC machine market, including construction, development planning, as well as the projects under construction;
- Operation of major Chinese AFC equipment enterprises, including company profiles, financial conditions, suppliers, customers, AFC equipment applications.
Shanghai Potevio Co., Ltd.: from January to June of 2012, Shanghai Potevio achieved the sales revenue of RMB646 million and the after-tax profit of RMB5.1783 million. As for the rail transit industry, the company entered into an agreement with Shanghai Metro for Subway Lines 11 and 16; meanwhile, it promoted the orderly implementation of south extension line projects of Subway Lines 1 and 3 in Chongqing.
Shanghai Huahong Jitong Smart System Co., Ltd.: from January to June of 2012, the company gained the operating income of RMB13.6122 million, down 43.36% year on year. From January to June of 2012, the AFC System of Subway Line 1 in Suzhou was put into operation soundly on April 28, which was the company’s first AFC system project launched outside Shanghai officially. On June 28, the AFC System of Subway Line 6 Phase I in Kunming also began to run smoothly.
GRG Banking: in Q1 2012, the company obtained the revenue of RMB940 million and the net income of RMB260 million separately, up 7.9% and 11.1% year on year respectively; the net profit margin was 27.4%, slightly higher than 26.6% in Q1 2011. In Q1 2012, influenced by the industry, the company’s AFC equipment revenue decreased by 74.07% over the same period of last year.
Buy your copy of this report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/192252-china-automatic-fare-collection-afc-machine-industry-report-2011-2015.html
1. GRG Banking
2. Shanghai Potevio Co., Ltd.
3. Shanghai Huahong Jitong Smart System Co., Ltd.
4. Thales Panda Transportation System Co., Ltd. (TPTS)
5. Shenzhen Modern Computer Manufacturer Co., Ltd. (MCM)
6. Cubic Transportation Systems (Beijing) Co., Ltd.
7. Samsung SDS China (Samsung SDSC) Beijing Office
8. China Academy of Railway Sciences (CARS)
Contact sales(at)reportsandreports(dot)com for further information.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 200,000+ in-depth studies of 5000+ micro markets. We provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers.