(PRWEB UK) 30 November 2012
Ready to register your interest in the all-new MINI Paceman? Cooper MINI has announced that the new offering from MINI will be arriving at showrooms on 16th March 2013. The UK launch is set to be an exciting event showcasing the Paceman’s fresh new sporty look with lower suspension and refreshed interior – an aesthetic that will appeal to a design-conscious crowd.
Four unique versions will be available in the UK in spring next year and prices will be starting at just £18,970 on the road, and there are a number of factors that promise to provide an outstanding driving experience:
- Lowered sports suspension as standard
- Four powerful four-cylinder engines, two petrol and two diesel
- Six-speed manual gearbox,
- Optional six-speed automatic with Steptronic function for manual control
- Dynamic Stability Control (DSC) as standard
- All-wheel drive transmission
Petrol versions of the MINI Paceman feature a 1.6-litre 122bhp unit with 0-62mph in 10.4 seconds. The fuel economy is 47.1mpg with CO2 emissions of 140 g/km. Drivers can get an extra excitement with the MINI Cooper S Paceman which delivers 184bhp and achieves 62mph in 7.5 seconds. Fuel economy comes in at 46.3mpg with emissions at 143g/km.
Diesel options come in the form of MINI Cooper D Paceman which features a 1.6-litre 112bhp turbocharged engine that can achieve 0-62mph in just 10.8 seconds. Fuel economy is an impressive 64.2mpg with 115g/km emissions. However, with the MINI Cooper SD Paceman, which boasts a 2.0-litre 143bhp engine, it takes just 9.2 seconds to reach 62mph and has an equally impressive fuel consumption of 61.4mpg with 122g/km emissions
- Contemporary body shape
- ‘Floating’ roof concept
- Innovative ‘lounge concept’ rear seat
- Light alloy wheels -16-inch and 17-inch sizes as standard, 18-inch or 19-inch optional
- Load-carrying capacity expands from 330 litres to 1,080 litres with folding down rear seats
- Large and high-opening tailgate
- Eight exterior paint shades available
To find out more about the UK launch of the MINI Paceman, call your local Cooper MINI dealership.
The Cooper Group is one of the largest MINI dealer groups in the UK, and has built an outstanding reputation for excellence in customer care from point of enquiry to after sales services. Visit http://www.coopermini.co.uk/ now.