In today’s world customers expect fast loading websites, showing large pictures of actual inventory with single-click directions to the dealership using using the GPS location services available on the phone, and with single-click-to-call on every page.
Lafayette, CO (PRWEB) July 31, 2012
KPA announced today the launch of KPA Mobile, providing auto dealers with more leads than any other mobile website provider through a combination of fast loading pages, fewest clicks, large images in listing pages, and properly positioned call-to-actions (CTA’s).
The number of online Internet shoppers using mobile devices is growing very fast. More significantly, mobile shoppers are more often in-market customers using their mobile device during the sales process, frequently on the dealership’s lot. Location and direction services, large images, and easy call-to-actions, including single-click phone numbers on every inventory page, determine customer experience.
“A great customer experience is everything when it comes to high-converting mobile websites. In today’s world that means customers expect fast loading websites, showing large pictures of actual inventory with single-click directions to the dealership using the GPS location services available on the phone, and with single-click-to-call on every inventory listing page,” explains Richard Valenta, KPA’s Vice President of Internet Marketing products, “I’m very confident that KPA Mobile delivers a better customer experience and therefore more leads than a dealership would get from any other provider.”
KPA Mobile is designed to generate highly qualified leads with very little maintenance and tailored to the dealers branding preferences. Key features include:
1. User-friendly interface maximizes lead conversion
- Call-to-actions placed above the fold to provide the fast browsing experience mobile consumers expect
- Clear click-to-calls options are placed on each car in inventory
- Large images on listing and detail pages (very important for smartphone users)
2. Smartphone/GPS integration
- Users get driving directions with a single click
- Visitors never leave your site for driving directions
3. Flexible, dealer-branded design
- Multiple design options
- Customizable menus
- Add videos, specials, edit the forms, etc.
4. Dynamic search helps mobile users find inventory quickly
- Inventory right off the homepage
- Search results refine quickly without refreshing pages
- Combine new and used inventory in one listing
5. Large dealer group portals
- Show inventory for multiple stores in search results
- GPS locator options to show your customers what stores are closest to them
KPA Mobile is available today for dealerships using KPA Websites or websites from other providers. For more information, visit http://www.kpaonline.com/mobile or call (800) 717-8502.
KPA is a dealer services and Internet marketing provider for over 4,000 automotive, truck, and equipment dealerships and service companies. KPA provides consulting services and software for three industry-specific product lines: Environment & Safety, HR Management, and Internet Marketing. For more information, visit http://www.kpaonline.com.