(PRWEB) October 24, 2010
Autonics Corp.(http://www.autonics.com), a leading manufacturer of industrial automation fields in Korea and the No.1 exporting company, introduces universal AC power 2.8A/P 5-phase micro stepping motor driver MD5-HF28.
MD5-HF28 realizes high accuracy (max. 250 divisions), high speed and high torque control and maximizes user’s convenience with 100-220VAC universal power. In addition, it is available of 0.00288° revolution per pulse for 5-phase stepping motors having 0.72° standard step angle and possible to select various resolution setting type (16 kinds of type). And it is easy to check alarm information (over temperature, over current) using front ALARM LED on front panel.
▶ Major features
▪ Increasing user’s convenience with 100-220VAC universal power
▪ High speed and high torque through run current control
▪ Realization of low speed rotation and high accuracy control with micro step (max. 250 divisions)
▪ Diverse alarm function (over temperature, over current) available with self diagnosis
▪ Easy to check alarm information with front ALARM LED
▪ Auto current down, self test, user's run/stop current setting, zero point excitation output provided
▪ Photo coupler input insulation to minimize external noise resistance
About Autonics Corporation (http://www.autonics.com)
Autonics Corporation, established in 1977, is a leading manufacturer of sensors and controllers in Korea and the No.1 exporting company as well. Autonics produces over 5,000 items that are marketed in more than 100 countries worldwide, satisfying customer needs in various fields of Industrial Automation.
Autonics always tries to achieve customer satisfaction with highly qualified, wide ranged products & reliable services through constant R&D efforts and quality management process. Also, Autonics concerns the environment management and does its best to meet the international needs in order to become a global IA partner all over the world.
For more information contact:
Autonics Overseas Business HQs